Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, November 14, 2004

bush and the army

ok so this is all very new to me, so youll have to bear with me for a bit. a friend of mine just started his own new blog thing and his topic got me all riled up. so, heres my story and then my topic for the day. i have a boyfriend of 3 years and he is part of the army reserves. recently hes been told that he will possibly be sent to iraq to deal with what it is theyve got going on over there. i hate the fact that hes 98% sure that he will be going. i dont understand why they need to keep shipping people over there. it scares me very much that he will be part of that hellhole for 18 months. especially when all i hear on the news is how more and more people are dying every day. so heres my topic for today....what are your thoughts on the whole "not war" thing happeneing over there? and do you think its time for bush to pull out and let them repair themselves.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi it's ryan. you already know I think that this war is the dumbest thing ever. And that I am going to kill Bush because he banned Gay Marriage.

    So don't worry.

    Love you<3

    ry aka your sister.

     
  • At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think the best way to support the troops would be to tell them that their fighting for a just cause.I dont think its a very good idea to support them by telling them what their doing is wrong.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home