Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, November 15, 2004

family drama

ok so sice my man is probably being shipped away, he told me that wed get married before he goes. which is great! im very happy about that. well at work i was telling my friend that we "might" get married and then i started daydreaming about it. now my friend is gay, keep that in mind. so anyway, my boyfriends sister also works at this job. she is a year younger than my man and way more immature. well my friend told his sister about it. and because she likes to cause problems between me and the family, she ran home and told her parents. well one night i get a call from jim and he is really pissed off, saying how my fa**ot friend told his sister about the marriage thing and she told the parents who in turn called him up to see if it was true. for 20 minutes i got bitched at for this. now my point is yes it was wrong of my friend to say something to the drama queen, but if you want to be mad, be mad at your sister. but he kept going on and on about my friend. i said well your sister did it on purpose like shes done many times before, why not call her and yell at her. but all he wanted to do was yell about my friend. i believe the only reason he was so mad was because his sister heard it from my GAY friend. he says its because he wanted to be the one to tell his parents. i understand his point about that, but again be mad at the sister who always stirs up the trouble so she can be the favored kid of the day. so heres my question, who do you think is right in this situation?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Krista Springtead said…

    i think it was just all kind of an accident and no one is at fault. UNLESS you told Gay Friend not to tell anyone...then obviously it is his.

    but cut the sister some slack, don't be the evil sister-hating wife. trust me it only makes you look bad. she may be in the wrong, but well, she is he daughter/sister...she has authority over you in that situation, so yea, it sucks, but....it's life

     

Post a Comment

<< Home