Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, September 10, 2005

i couldnt think of a good title.lol anyway, so i went out last night to unwind and shit bc me and jim have been fighting all week long and i had a really hectic work week. so i planned on getting trashed. so i found me an outfit to make me look sexy but not slutty. a real thin flimsy material for a just under the knee skirt. pinstripe skirt with a lacy looking slit up to my mid thigh. a white work shirt looking deal thats kinda stretchy so its nice and snug and i didnt button the top three buttons. i guess it might sound trashy but it wasnt at all. i had high black strappy shoes which proved really difficult to drive in.lol and my hair and makeup were flawless as always. i looked really nice. my best friend helped me pick out the outfit. well i picked a bunch and this was the winner. anyway, i felt hot!! i went to this bar by my work. there were all work people there. i hadnt eaten all day and i had 3 cran and vodkas and 4 malibu bay breezes which are really good by the way, and a kamakazi shot and a smirnoff. i was lit.and i was scoping out my legs and asked this guy
5 vodka and cranberry
4 malibu bay breezes
2 smirnoff ices
1 kamakazi shot
and 1 alaskan ice tea.

LIT!!!!! i came home and got on the comp for an hour and then passed out in my bed at 4am.

today is a rough feeling day!!lol

i watched monster in law today. fucking hilarious!!

5 Comments:

  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Dom said…

    Shit, you drink even more than me!! Lots of water and chocolate for the morning maybe? Sounds like a fantastic night though. Just what you needed.

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said…

    wow... if you are drunk when you are posting this, you have improved... remember the last drunk post?? LOL!

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger gal artist said…

    If I drank that much you would have had to pour me into the car to get me home.

    The last time I drank more than two drinks I ended up barfing out my bedroom window. And that was like 2 years ago.

     
  • At 4:57 AM, Blogger Maja said…

    holy crap! you drank all that without eating first? I woulda spewed. Heaps.

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger geezer squeezer! said…

    super night sis!
    how come youre always fighting with jim??????????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home