Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, September 01, 2005

take this job and shove it

so we had a meeting at work today. before the meeting we had a pre-meeting. the supervisor told us to bitch about how gas has gone up and about the winter and how itll be more expensive to heat the house and stuff. blah blah blah.

so we get into the damn meeting and hes talking all about the hurricane and how our company is going to take so much from each product bought and send it down to the ....cant think of the right word..hurricane victims. which is all fine and dandy. but...

i think we need a fucking cost of living raise. like now. with gas going up to extreme measures i wont be able to make it to work soon. its up over 3 dollars. killing me. i drive 32 miles round trip. 5 days a week.i only get paid 9 bucks an hour which is shit. and our insurance for health has me paying 60 a week. not mention the $150 a week i gotta give jims mom so i dont have to hear noises about moving out. so over 3 bucks a gallon is gonna break me. im bout poor.

but no we listened to how we are gonna help the people down there and how its such a tragedy. which it is great that they are gonna help them. they are doing a food drive too. then it was how we can save them money on energy and shit like that. i thought hey you dont fucking care about how im gonna survive with the increase..so i dont give a fuck if you save money at all. and maybe thats a poor attitude but i dont care. and im not the only one there with this attitude. they said MAYBE well get a raise. but then in the same sentence said something about a wage freeze. fuckers. if gas gets too high i wont be going to work at all.

cheap bastards.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    I know - the gas thing sucks!! I drive 5 miles a day, that comes to about $200 a month on gas alone. Almost as much as my car payment. I wish I could work from home, but I'd never get my lazy ass off the couch.

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    I meant 50 miles a day :)

     
  • At 4:44 AM, Blogger Pep said…

    Jerzee, come live over here!
    My local station set the price last night... 99.9p per litre. I work that out as $1.84 per litre, which makes it $8.10 a gallon here in the UK.
    And I travel 55 miles a day.

    :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home