Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, November 22, 2004

big baby

(sniff sniff) i feel like ran over dog dooty today. it seems that i have aquired jims sickness somehow. lucky me. my day yesterday was kinda blah. jims friends spent the night after our long night of drinking on sat. and for some reason they think im there slave. livin in this house just to wait on them hand and foot. this damn ferrets a pain in my ass. ok anyway, so i left the house at like 11 yesterday morning bc jims mom wanted me to get the turkey for turkey day. we get a free one bc i spent so much money at the food store. so i went and let me tell you it was like a damn zoo there. i had to push through people to get to the turkeys. it was awful. well i had to pick one between 10-20 lbs. ow the ferrets biting my toes. brb.ok think i got hm situated.(sigh) anyway so finaly i found one that was 16 lbs. welli didnt know if that was enough but jims mom wouldnt answer the damn phone for me to ask. so i just got it. ever notice that when your carring something real heavy like you run into someone you know and they wanna chat for lik e an hour. i mean 16 frozen solid lbs of turkey may not seem like a lot but when its freezing and you carry it for awhile it is. well then i had to go to jims moms house to drop it off. meanwhile jim and his friends are all sleeping at the house. lazy bastards. so after dropping off the turkey ive got to go to my grammas house to pick up my son. another hour long thing to do cuz gramma always talks to you like she hasnt seen you in years. im gonna kill this ferret (big mental head slap) hold on a sec. ok its trying to chew wires. anyway so then i pick him up and get in my car and ive got a message on my cell from one of jims friends kyle whos back at the house. demanding breakfast. so i get home and make sure its known that my name is vanessa, not jims bitch, just in case they forgot. then they sat and played xbox all day. ever know a person whos fun when you are drunk but really irritating when your sober? well thats how the other guy karl is. so i volunteered to take him home cuz if not i was gonna start being a bitch.after that 45 min trip i came home to relax and found football on. I HATE FOOTBALL!! but i was like whatever and layed with my head on jims lap. well then i started getting sick feeling and out of nowhere all the symptoms of a bad cold kicked me in the ass. ok so you know how only when you are really sick you act like a baby, and the WHOLE time that men are sick they are a baby? well i was a lil whiny yesterday cuz i felt like crap.(still do) now when jims really sick i rub him down and make him hot tea and cater to his every need even when he whines so bad i wanna slap him. now is it so much to ask for him to show me those same things? apparently cuz he wanted sex and dinner and all this crap that i didnt feel like doing. i was snotty and my throat hurt i was half melting and half freezing. achy, you know all that good sick stuff. all i wanted was a rubdown. i got out of making dinner. but not sex, dammit. who the hell feels attractive when there nose is running? not this chick. oh well, so finaly that was done and i just wanted to pass out. well he wanted to watch tv and kept me up so i made him rub me down and finaly i passed out.it was the worst nights sleep ever. i was sweating even with my fan on. and then i was freezing god it was just awful. so here i am(big yawn) typing my story and getting my toes chewed off. at least snoop isnt chewing the wires anymore. see you tomorrow for a new day of festivities. lmao

oh and if you have any interest in poems ive written a few and you can check them out . i dont write them as much as i do here though. got to feel it you know?http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=jerzee8280 i think that should work. if not someone let me know. cya tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home