Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, March 13, 2005

sigghhhh....little boys

little boys are gross!! right now im battling my childs room while hes at grannys. im getting ready to go back to bed and pretend it was all a bad dream!lol. my child is sooo unbelievable. there are 2 feet of toys and junk in front of the closet. his idea of cleaning is just throwing everything in front of the door. i can barely get into the damn closet. jesus christ. im ready to scream. then i kinda peeked into the closet cuz i saw a bunch of fluffy stuff. he ripped up jims childhood pillow. fuck me its gonna get ugly. then i trudged through all the shit and got to picking up the pillow,only to find...pleez control your gag reflexes, smeared up shit on the wall. are you fucking kidding me? wtf is that? im so pissed. i had to walk away. this childs getting an ass whooping when he gets home. theres stickers on the wall, candy wrappers(stolen) everywhere. jim would kill him if he were here. my childs so grounded.

sighhh..back into the dump. i only got 3 more hours till he gets home. not nearly enough time. i want to just throw it all out..lets all pray....(head down) god please let me not completely kill my child and pray that i make it out of that room alive without something eating me. let me also to be a good mommy and not throw out all the damn toys like i want. thank you..amen

hope you all have a great day!!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger mcgibfried said…

    you should addopt my policy.. if you have been told to put it away, and you haven't, it gets donated... end of story.
    you'd be surprised how clean the room stays!

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    lol i tried that but my kid said go ahead and throw it out, just so he wont have to clean it. such a brat

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    Jerzee girl, I have SOOO been there, including the poopie on the wall. PAn did that when she was a baby and bellie had an issue with it in the bathtub when she was about three.The room they share looks like a gypsy camp right now, and that is clean in comparison to other times.They have sheets hung up around there beds because they each wanted there own space. I have taken up to ten lawn and leaf bags out of there room at one point and yes that included some of the toys. They told me the same thing, go ahead and throw it out, I don't care. Hmm Okay if you say so I said, and then I did! Yup I am a mean mom:) And I tell you what, they no I mean business now and they make sure to pick up and put away anything they want to keep. Don't be to hard on the boy, just make him clean it up and then ground him....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home