Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, March 06, 2005

ok,ok im back...

ok,i feel a bit better. it is 8am and im awake. booooooo. but theres not much to tell really. this weekend had been highly uneventful.

friday night,i did nothing,and went to bed about 8pm. yeaterday i woke up at 6:30Am. that was awful. who the fuck wants to be up that early on there day off? not this girl. there was nothing on tv. i watched(get ready to laugh) 3 hours of 90210.lmao. then i got a shower and went to the bitch in laws. and i was pleasant and so was she. it was a miracle. i found out the reason my week was so peaceful was bc she was away in florida. nice!! hope she goes back soon.lol

then randi came and got austin and took him with her. which is good cuz he was starting to irritate me. he decided to stick stickers on the wall. which its a good thing jim wasnt here or hed have a hurting ass. anyway, so he went to randis,and i talked to jim for a bit. cant really remember what we talked about so it must not have been important. then i decided i was bored. lol so i went to randis to watch the spongebob movie. it was pretty funny. but i was expecting...i dunno more i guess. the part with david hasslehoff had me crying it was so funny. you know i almost cried at one part too.lol then i came back home and got bored again.lol im never happy. so randi and jims friend erik came over. we played the spongebob squarepants ps2 game. and you know for a kids game..its fucking hard. like real hard. lol so we played and drank. now my head hurts.hahaha thats what i get.

now im awake and ive got a bunch of things to do,and i dont feel like it so i wont. well i gotta do laundry,but i dont feel like cleaning. ill save it for another day. like tomorrow. i say why do today what you can do tomorrow!!!lol jim hates that. lifes a bitch though. ok here is my thing i said i was gonna post for days

Name Three

Horrible Memories [[that are still vivid in your mind today]]

1. My mom and dad's fighting
2. the day i found out my mom died
3. the day my sissy tried to kill herself

Most Happy and Priceless Memories

1. the day i gave birth.
2.the day i met jim
3. the day i turned 21!!

Times You've Cried the Hardest

1. When my mom died
2. when my sister tried to kill herself
3. when i found out jim was gonna have to go to iraq

Times You've Laughed the Hardest

1. watching randi fight with her xmas tree
2. watching the spongebob cartton called sailor talk or something like that
3. when jim let me put makeup on him and eyelashes and we went out and people kept staring

Most Embarrassing Moments

1. falling off of a curb and losing a huge chunk of knee skin cuz i wanted to show off
2. having sex in the car till my legs went numb with jim and getting out thinking i could walk and busted my ass..twice
3. thats it for now

Times You Wish You Handled Differently

1. the three days before my mom died
2.calling the cops on my stepdads sorry ass every time he beat my mom
3. a few discussions with my sissy

Times You Wish Never Happened

1. being raped
2. being molested by my stepdad,so i could have experienced sex when i was ready
3. My moms death.

Favorite Dreams You've Had

1.being a rich chick with jim and we did nothing but love each other all day in our huge house
2.mmm..getting married to jim like i want,under a sunset on a beach
3. you know the dirty ones.hehe

-Favorite Songs At the Moment

1. welcome to my life by simple plan
2. breakaway by kelly clarkson
3. some beach by some country dude

Things You Wish You Could Do Before You Die

1. find someone to go bungee jumping with me
2. go to sea world dammit!!
3. buy a brand new car instead of used

You Look for In A Significant Other
1. Someone who understands me and what ive been through
2. Someone who makes me laugh
3. Someone who will make me feel like I am worth it

Days You Were Happy To Be Alive
1. december 2,1998
2. november 17,2001
3. Febuary 24th,19 89

People Who Know You Better Then You Know Yourself
1. jim
2. gio
3. merri

People You Trust
1. jim
2. gio
3. merri

Celebs You Can't Stand
1. ashlee simpson. i like her songs but she sucks live
2. britney spears(sorry bibs)
3. paris hilton


and there you have it folks. hope you had a great weekend. im back to the spongebob mission until randi gets here. then i shall work out and become buff!!

oh and if you get a chance, swing by http://justanothernickname.blogspot.com/. hes got a lil thing going on over there. check it out.lol

3 Comments:

  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger mcgibfried said…

    wow jerzee.. you've been though a lot of rough situations... i have to say though, you sound like you have come out a stronger person...
    i'll bet you and jim will be rich and loungin' in no time...

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Krista Springtead said…

    hey girl.

    I FINALLY GOT THROUGH TO COMMENT AFTER TRYING FOR A BLOODY WEEK,

    HOOO-RAY.

    ;)

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is youstin your baby daddy baby?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home