Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

lazy ass

so i decided to take another day off of work. woke up this morning and didnt really feel like going..and then i woke up my child and he said he was sick. now he never says that, so i figured it must be true. sure enough he was lying but it was cool cuz i didnt wanna go anyway. so we stayed in our jammies all day long. the day went extremely slooowwwww. i slept a bit, made some spaghetti, wathced tv and thats about it. lifes a bitch.lol

it was a decent day outside. i shouldve gone outside to get some sun. but i didnt. my skin is still kinda burnt from yesterday in some areas. i dont wanna peel and then lose all the tan i got. so i just stayed inside and lounged around. now after four days off of work im ready to go back. yayy. lol

my lover comes home in apporximately...24 days. yippee. but you know certain people..i wont say who hate me. so i will be having a period while he comes home. im sure you dont really care..but my blog my thoughts.lol dammit all to hell. 6 months of no fucking sex and then when i get the damn oppertunity to have some my damn fucker thing comes. figures. the good thing is it wont be here the whole time. knock on wood. i miss him. 9 days and no phone calls. i hate the army

i blog surfed today on my boring day off. and i stumbled upon this blog
http://adayiniraq.blogspot.com/

its a soldier over in iraq. it made me feel a little bit of peace to read what he had to say. im still scared as hell for jim to go over, but reading what this man had to say eased some of it. give him a visit if you have time.

ok love you all.

oh and real quick....yayyyy to me and betty and dl for getting immunity on the island. wooohooo. party in my tent tonight!!lol if thats ok with the rabbit of course.lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home