Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, May 01, 2005

oooooo my head....

so yesterday i wake up and im sooooo sick. my throat is almost swollen shut, it hurts real bad,as does my head, and my ears too. i think to myself, fucking figures. first time i go out in 4 months and im gonna be sick and not able to go. but i took lots of meds and slept half the day away, and now i felt a lil bit better.

so we go out. me randi the hot boy and this guy mike. i made myslef look presentable, did makeup hair dressed up more than normal. this place sucked. it sucked bad. so i drank. alot. ALOTALOTALOT!!!! lol and you know i get alot bolder when i drink. so im flipping out on the hot boy cuz he bout ditched me. and mike is off hitting on some girl. randis drunk as hell trying to fight everyone that walks past.lol. i fell out of my chair, walked into a door, got lots of bruises,blah blah blah.


it was kinda fun. so i wake up today and my throat hurts more from all the yelling and screaming i did. my many bruise hurt. my head is fucking killing me and my eyeballs hurt when i go outside and that bright ass son shines on my face.

alcohol is bad....im not drinking anymore. at least not for another 4 months. going back to bed now.lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home