Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, May 12, 2005

i decided im an asshole...and im ok with it

so last night i went over to randis house. and visited with her although she whined the whole damn time. i swear for a 28 yr old she acts like shes 98 and is like falling apart with age. anyway, i came home and checked my answering machine. there was a message...from my aunt lisa(cunt bitch)

now for those of you who dont remember ill give you a quick briefing. this is my moms sister. the one who when my mom told her she was getting beat my aunt told her that she probably deserved it and sat back and watched it happen again. this is the aunt that at my moms funeral got on the podium thing and told the church she desperately tried to help my mom get better,when i knew she was dragging my mom to go out and get coke and do it with her. lied in a church.bitch. this is the aunt who when i wouldnt give her a phone number told me i could never possibly be my mothers daughter cuz im such a bitch. abd the same one who for the last 3 months has acted like a 13 yr old and ignored me everytime that i went to grammas house or pushed past me to stomp up the stairs.

ok anyway, so on this message, she says "hi ness sweetie(sweetie? i aint her fucking sweetie) its aunt lisa...." and she proceeds to tell me that she got beat up by her husband while home and him fixing her car. she wanted me to help her out by calling my gramma to tell her about it bc she didnt know how to.

um wtf? are you kidding me? i stared at the machine in disbelief. and i turned around and thought to myself, i dont fucking care, i aint helping shit. dont fucking cll me after 3 months of doing your best to ignore me and expect my help. i honestly didnt feel bad for her at all. i felt disgusted that i was related to her.

now understand, i do NOT like females being beat. but i could give a shit what happens to her. i did finally try to call her knowing it was the right thing to do, i really didnt want to. and as i did so, a very large beetle attacked me. and i thought well thats my sign to hang up so i did. and i still didnt care about if she was hurt or not. i was thinking karma is a motherfucker you self centered bitch.

i did finally call her, and then called my gramma. but i did make sure to inform her that i was only doing it bc i love gramma. and i know she was probably stressing out over her and if she was safe somewhere or dead. my gramma is too old to be getting stressed out over lisas bullshit. i made sure she knew i didnt give a shit about her,or care if she was hurt,but that i was doing it for gramma.

but if not for gramma i wouldnt have done shit. i wouldve sat back and watched and never thought twice about it or ever regretted it. i wouldnt have lifted one finger for that bitch.

and im ok with that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home