Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, May 30, 2005

owwwww

yea so i found a bbq and i got drunk and sunburnt and im barley able to type right now although it seems to read ok. i am just very slow.lmao.hehe and i was drinking mikes hard lemonade and limeade and they make my head hurt so while i am drunk my head hurts too. cuz then i drank long island ice teas and martinis. im so not gonna get up on time tomorrow.lol

anyway, im stealing this from my bibsy

10 Years Ago, I...

1. was 14
2. wore alot of black
3. i was obsessed with boys
4. i was a good girl. no cigs, no liquor, no pot. everyone called me mom
5. i was still a jersey girl.lol

5 Years Ago, I...

1. was 19 years old
2. was living in pa,after my move to florida
3. i had sex cuz i was on e,didnt really like the guy or the sex he was giving me and made him stop.lol
4. Id been a new mom for a year
5. worked in a chip factory driving a forklift

Yesterday, I...

1. layed around all day
2. cried cuz i missed jim and our drinking parties
3. watched the terminator 2. the best one.lol
4. played spongebob
5. got in a fight with my sister

Today, I...

1.got drunk for the first time since jim has left
2. was socialable with people i didnt know
3.let 7 kids in my house for a little while(told you i was drunk!)
4.did some laundry
5. called jim to inform him i was drunk and happy

Tomorrow, I will...

1. hopefully get up in time for work
2. probably have a hangover
3. try to go to the gym
4. go to work and pray the next 4 days fly by
5. go to bed early

5 Snacks I Enjoy:

1. sun chips
2. munchos
3. ice cream
4. cheesecake
5. saltine crackers

5 Songs I Know all the Words to, Even Without the Music:

1. Breakaway- Kelly Clarkson
2. youve got it bad- Usher(mine and jims song)
3. 1,2 Step-Ciara
4. numb- linkin park
5. 1,000 miles-vanessa carlton

5 Things I Would Do With $100,000,000:

1. Buy a huge house like the ones you see on cribs
2. Buy my dream car, a silver mazda miata with convertible top
3. Go shopping, like ive never shopped before
4. give$2 mill to each of my closest friends and family
5. have the biggest best damn wedding ever!!

Top 5 Locations I`d Like to Run Away To:

1. jamaica
2. hawaii
3. bermuda
4. italy
5. NJ

5 Bad Habits I Have:

1. cracking everything
2. biting my nails(only certain ones though)
3. being a bitch
4. getting bored too easy
5. saying things I don't mean

5 Things I like Doing:

1. being with friends
2. anything and everything music
3. getting pretty and going out dancing
4. visitin in nj
5. duh..being a dirty naughty girl.lol

5 Things I Would Never Wear:

1. a halter top.
2. skirts so short you can see my ass cheeks
3. stilettos
4. flurescent colors
5. pancho's

5 T.V. Shows I Like:

1. charmed
2. law and order :svu
3. CSI
4. 70's show
5. Will & Grace

5 Movies I Like:

1.romeo and juliet
2. sweet november
3. bad boys 2
4. Cruel Intentions
5. fear

5 Famous People I'd like to Meet:

1. warrick on csi. his name is gary something
2. derek jeter
3. jenna jameson.hehe
4. ll cool j. i dont care what anyone says he's hot!!
5.paul walker

5 Biggest Joys at the Moment:

1. stars
2. music
3. friends
4. summertimes coming
5. knowing my babys coming home soon and i can rape him.lol

ok now im gonna tag some people. you dont have to do it,but its fun.

i tag 5 people:

1. boabahn sith
2. queen
3.cowboy joe
4.misguided fool
5.ms.cedia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home