Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, June 24, 2005

hello friends

sadly to say this is my sad goodbye. today i will be driving my son to new jersey to go live with his dad for a bit. im being kicked out of this house so i need to go stay with her until i save up enough money to get to jersey as well. its been unbelievably crazy here. ive cried everday since sunday. i dunno whats going on with me and jim, i tried to make peace with the parents but they flat out told me they hated me, so as my life slowly or quickly i guess it is falls apart, i will be on hiatus. im sorry i love you all and i will be back one day so keep checking up on me please!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home