Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, June 06, 2005

:( ouchies

yea ok so i went to the y yesterday. oh i went on saturday too. but i went to the gym on saturday and i burned some damn calories. god i was so red it looked like i had sun burn really bad. but anyway, i went back yesterday and we were there from like 12 to 2 30. it was a really hot day and all so we figured wed catch some rays at the pool and let the kids play. well....stupid us.

now my skin isnt like super pale,but pale enough. every year i get 2 good burns and then i tan all the rest of summer. i didnt get my moms super tan skin. DAMMIT!! she used to turn like black.lol anyway, my arms usually tan fine, without burning first. lemme tell you how i have sun poisoning and i can barely type this. my one arm is wayyyy worse than the other. if i move it, it feels like my muscles inside my forearm..i dunno how to even explain it,but it really hurts. my arms all swoolen, my hands fingers wrist,all swollen. very weird. but that is why i am home playing hookie again.lmao. i really am that burnt though. the arm being all weird like is the one i need most at work. so i couldnt go. that and i can get some stuff done for jims arrival. sunburn sucks. i wanted to go to the gym today. but insteads i shall lay around and whine about my stupidity.lol


in other news, jim will be home in four days. and im already feeling selfish. i dont wanna share him. bc in that time hes gonna be home, there is fathers day, his sisters bday and of course the family bbq the day he gets home. not to mention all the time his friends are gonna hog up. it might get ugly here. especially with sex deprived ,pms vanessa around.lol i did sorta hear from him on friday night. he sent me a text message saying that he had no service and he loved me. now you know me i am never happy so that was not nearly good enough for me,but 4 days. all i gotta do is get through these next four damn days.lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home