Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, September 18, 2005

ohhhh to be in love.

my baby loves me. i got to talk to him for a long time yesterday. we emailed back and forth for awhile in the morning yesterday and then again at night. and it was great. we talked about the whole fighting thing and he apologized. told me he has developed a short temper. and an edge. he says he has to have an edge while hes there. i told him i understood that..but im supposed to make him happy hes not supposed to have an edge with me. so we fixed all that. then i told him how people keep telling me that me and him dont have a relationship with like feelings. that its all about sex. i asked his opinion on that. he said that sex cant be the only reason we are together bc we were apart for 10 months when he was in bosnia and bc its already been over 8 months and theres a nother year to go and were still together. i asked him why he thought people always dog on us. he started getting edgy.lol he said he doesnt care what people think of us and that its none of their damn business anyway. i said i think people are jealous of us. bc..i have no thoughts about waiting for jim. i love him and hes the one i always wanna be with. i can not sleep around and be ok with that. i only wanna be with him. i thought i had already proved that to the naysayers last time when i waited for him. when he went to bosnia we were only together for like 6 months. and i waited all 10 months for him. never looking at anyone else. and here i am again. i may flirt with other guys..but jim is my love. forever and ever.i hate having to defend my relationship. my best friend randi is always saying me and jim wont make it. we almost fought last night. i tried to explain to her how it is for me and jim. i told jim my answer for why i kept him. i CHOSE him bc he was hot and had a hot car. but i kept him bc i can trust him. i trust him with my heart,my feelings, my secrets. i trust him not to hurt me on purpose, to take care of me. i trust he will never hit me, or cheat. and thats what makes it all worth it. i havent met a guy i trusted so much in my life. and all the hot kinky dirty sex is a big plus too.lol but when we first starting having sex it wasnt like that. we became how we are together. theres just something about him and i that clicks. has from the beginning. randi says how we always fight. and we dont weve only had 2 real fights. i mean weve had bitching fights. but thats not the same thing. at all. bc jim never gets mad. well he does now..but on a normal time he doesnt.i knew i loved jim within a month and a half of knowing him. and same for him too. god i miss him. anyway heres the best part....

so we are talking dirty.lol and i was saying that when he was home last time that we didnt have nearly enough sex. and he goes..." well before i leave this time i wanna do"..you can try to figure it out.lol its explicit. but i was like before you leave this time? does that mean you are coming home baby? and he said at some point yes. not sure when though. im so happy.lol i know it wont be for a few months yet..but still. its a better outlook to just a few months then it is for a whole other year!! yayyyyyyyyy. im so excited. i cant wait to have sex.lol

6 Comments:

  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    yay!!!! good for you. don't let other people decide your relationship for you. Only you can do that. Fuck 'em!

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Dream Owl said…

    LOL, sex is always a plus!

    Sorry, I haven't stopped by lately, I've been busy as HELL!!

    ;)

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Pirate said…

    I don't want to be too forward but girl you need a good screwing. You need to get a toy if you plan to stay faithful or find a fuck buddy that doesn't want anything but unbridled sex. If you don't you're going to go nuts.

     
  • At 5:37 AM, Blogger Maja said…

    Love hurts!

     
  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger chosha said…

    Hi. I'm visiting today by way of The Funky Cowboy's blog.

    Trust is so important isn't it? And it makes it so easy to do all the fun stuff you love together (including the hot sex!) because you're not always worrying about the relationship or unsure about stupid little things.

    I hope you don't have to wait too long!!

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said…

    LMAO... i like the ending! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home