Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

update

ok so alot has happened since the last post..well not really but we will go with that.haha.

i am calmer..for now. we will se what happens. on friday i started the cleaning mission. trying to be mary poppins and shit. it took me friday sat sun and monday to get it all spic and span like. fucking bullshit i tell you. i really hate that damn woman. anyway, i waited all damn weekend to hear from jim. but nothing till sunday night. butttt before i talked to him guess who stopped by...you will never guess. thats right jims mom. she said she was on her way home from walmart which is nowhere near here. but whatever. i was cleaning in my room when i heard austin yell up the stairs..mommmmyyyyy the person you dont like is here. and because i didnt think i heard him right i asked what he said. and he said it again. i ran to the window and sure enough her car was in the driveway. and so i yelled at him real quick..wel lnot yelled..bc it was funny..but i asked him if she was in the house and he said no he left her outside. lmmfao. so i let her in and she started first thing with the cleaning bullshit. this bitch is killing me. so i said does it look like it? and she examined and she was like yea. and i was like yea i did it. and so then she surveyed the downstairs bc i wasnt done with the upstairs yet. so she walks over to the sliding door and looks at me like she is gonna catch me in something. and moves the curtains aside and looks in the track and acts like she is gonna die of shock bc i cleaned it out. which pissed me off. whatever..bitch. anyway..later that night i talked to jim. he didnt read my email so i told him all about it. he said he would talk to her, he didnt know what her problem was..that they had actually had this conversation a few times..and warned me it was gonna get bad once he said something. i told him i knew that already..and then we stopped talking about her and had a great talk. god i love him.


not much else going on here really. my kid is demon spawn...grrrr.last week he told me he had no homework all week. and that happens sopmetimes so i thought nothing of it. then i get the homework folder this week and there was all kinds of fucking homework. so he failed all those tests. ANDDDDDD apparently he yelled at the teacher which is a no no in school. sighhhh. my friend melissa from jersey is coming this weekend with her month old baby. i am soooooooooooo excited. she is my bff i have known her for 15 years. this is the one that divorced me for a little while last year. so i am excited. and thats about it.

i know how you all love seeing pics of me..and i love taking them..lol so here is a new one.

Image hosting by Photobucket

i chose this pic bc my eyes look pretty. adn they are my best feature...soooo yea. the rest of the pic sucks. well except my hair but you cant really see that. ok here is a question for you..what color would you say my eyes are?

6 Comments:

  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Jim Cooper said…

    Yours are the same as mine...depending on what I'm wearing they can be hazel or green...

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Just said…

    green. you sound like you are doing much better - you've got your kick-ass attitude back!

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    green? hazel? a little of both? Glad you seem to be doing better.

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger gal artist said…

    Hazel, mine are hazel but sometimes they change to blue, depending on my mood.

     
  • At 2:24 AM, Blogger Maja said…

    Green/hazel. I think your hair looks lovely, and so do your eyes.. I'd like a shot without make up, cause I don't think you even need it!

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hazel or green or a combo, but GORGEOUS...just BRILLIANt

     

Post a Comment

<< Home