Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

another year, another tax return

so yea..i am still bitter about the dad and his fucked up bullshit...but i will get over it soon i suppose.

not much else going on. i had my year review at work the other day. and it was the biggest bunch of bullshit i have ever heard. i got a 27cent raise..and i was supposed to be happy about this bc it was a 3% raise instead of the 2% one that was the cost of living raise.yippee..was i supposed to jump for joy? then he told me i do excellent work but im not a team player. its a damn good thing i had my happy drugs in me..or it wouldve been ugly. are you fucking kidding me? im not a team plaer? i work with the most miserable bitch in the world every single day and i havent quit yet..if that isnt a team fucking player. then he said that i dont work well with others. i told him everyone here loves me. i am friendly with everyone here and everyone goes out of there way to talk to me...how do i not work well with others. and then he was like well you are always on me and arguing blah blah blah....i was like so bc i try to joke with you like everyone else does and i dont kiss your ass and tell you how i really feel..that makes me not work well with others? he didnt really like that much..but i dont fucking care. then he pointed out the team sign..the one that says together everyone achieves more...and said something about it. i said that sign is a fucking joke!!! there is no team out there...so i was pissed. then i told him i want out of the dept i am ion. he tried to feed me bullshit about how i was good at what im doing now. i told him i can be good at anything. i can learn fast and excel at whatever i do. i always have. then he tried to pull the im a girl card. now you all know im a bitch. so you know what happened. he was like oh what you think you can go and work in the mat dept and i was like hell yea i can. he was like yea oh right..vanessa those mats are 60lbs each. i looked him dead in his eye and said..so? what you think bc i am a girl i cant lift 60lbs? my child ways 60lbs and i can pick him up and fling him around like it was nothing. then he got all mad and started bitching bc i was bitching asking why i was fighting with him. and i told him bc this review is bullshit. i couldnt stop cursing at him.lol.shocker..i know.

then he told me i could do better at my job. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? you cant get much better at what i do. not to be all conceited sounding but you cant. i kick ass...and im not a robot..i cant push myself any harder then what i do now..i know bc i have tried already..so whatever...i hate my job.


yesterday i got my taxes done..and for all my old friends..you know this means lots and lots of shopping. and you know how much shopping makes me happy. yayyyyy. i got $4400 back. i cant wait to spend some. my friend benito from jersey is coming down for the weekend. there is talk of going clubbing. im super excited..i really need a night out.

hope you all are good

3 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Pep said…

    $4400 back?????
    $4400 BACK?????????????????????

    That's what happens to you guys over there??? My GOD!!!!

    We just get hammered. Period.

    :/

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger gal artist said…

    I love tax time. :)

     
  • At 2:45 AM, Blogger Maja said…

    Wow, that's an awesome tax return!

    To quote Le Tigre:

    "You're beautiful! And your boss is an asshole!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home