Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

3 weeks from yesterday

well yesterday was the 3 weeks mark for when jim has to leave to start training. damn pms. i feel like ive been pmsing for weeks, but i cried about it for awhile today. it seems like time is moving so quickly. how come when you want time to go slowly, it goes by in warp speed? i mean what is 3 weeks when youve got holidays and jobs? like 6days? if that. jim keeps telling me i should feel proud instead of sad. and i probably should, but im sorry if im so selfish cuz i want him here where its safe. here with me. instead of in iraq where people just keep dying. and its awful to say but what if he gets to be one of those people. i just feel so scared. i dont know what i would do if that happened. he keeps asking me what im so afraid of. but how do you tell someone you love so much that is going away and trying to be positive about it that youre afraid of their death? without bringing them down and making them afraid too......


in the words of a fellow blogger..you got anymore shit you wanna throw at me? thats how it feels to be me these days...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger cedia said…

    Jerzee, I'm sorry you have to go through this. I don't know what to do if I was in your shoes. I'd probably scare the f*&k out of him and myself about death.

    "but how do you tell someone you love so much that is going away and trying to be positive about it that youre afraid of their death? without bringing them down and making them afraid too......"- I think he's staying strong for you too. I'll pray for his safe trip and a safe return. God bless you and Jim.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home