Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

me, me, me, its all about me!!!!

so im stealing an idea i read in other blogs only for the purpose that i have no stories to tell today. so this one is all about me.

i was born in new jersey, and now live in maryland. with 25 moves in between.

i have brown hair but wish it was red. ive been trying since i was 14 to get it.

i hate country life.

i like weird animals, like ferrets, iguanas, frogs. the others make me sick.

i got pregnant at 17.

i dropped out of school when i was a senior which was the biggest mistake ive ever made.

my child is named after soap opera stars. austin from days of our lives(who is no longer on) cole, from sunset beach which isnt on anymore.

i hate winter, but didnt like living in florida.

i hate the fallowing words, pu**y, c*nt,especially when they are aimed at me.

i am a psychotic demon when i am pmsing.

i dont like being in places like chuck e cheese cuz i cant stand the sound of multiple children. i dont like kids much.

ive never wanted to get married ever until i met jim and now its like the focus of our life together.

i hate george bush, not just cuz hes sending jim away, but thats most of the reason.

i love garfield the cat. hes my favorite. i even belong to a garfield club.hehe

im not very girly, youll almost always see me in jeans and tshirts. but i love makeup.

i dont really like other girls, but had a (clearing throat) short time relationship with one. if you know what i mean.

i have a 15 yr old pmsing all the time sister who lives in ny and 14 yr old autistic brother in nj. dont ask me what autism is though cuz i cant really explain it.

I LOVE MILK DUDS, MILKY WAY DARK, ALL DARK CHOCOLATE, AND TWIX. I PREFER DARK THOUGH.

i have many fave ice creams. mmmmmmmmmmmmm. i love ice cream.

i dont do drugs anymore. drugs are bad and they screw up your brain. i am now dumber than i once was.

i have dreamed about doing something in music since i was a lil girl. radio dj, broadway, famous singer. now the most i do is kareoke at the bar.

and i have become a full time computer junkie. as you can see.

i am a survivor of rape and molestation.

my mom died before her 40th bday when i was 21. we were just starting to get along really well too. i miss her alot.

i believe in ghosts and believe that the stuff you see john edwards doing is real

and i would really like to go to italy.

thats bout it. not very interesting but its me. haha




2 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Krista Springtead said…

    :) thanks jer-z!

    you are my favorite!

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger cedia said…

    I also believe in ghosts and had a child young. Glad to know you better.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I'll keep tabs on you!

    Cede

     

Post a Comment

<< Home