Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

lifes a bitch!!!!

i decided not to be creative about my colors today. i just feel kinda numb. you know whne you really just dont give a fuck anymore? yea im that girl today. life couldnt be much worse for me right now. well it could but you know im dramatic. i dont feel like typing alot so heres the short version of my weekend.

xmas eve....

i was supposed to go shopping cuz my auntie was gonna hook me up with some dough. we waited all day for her husband to wire her money and at 3 pm he decides to tell her he aint giving her no money. so i was pissed. theni had to go out to dinner with jims parents, which i love oh so much. austin was a brat the whole time. apparently "if your not good santas not gonna come" doesnt have any effect anymore. so after a long day of that bullshit, we came home and went to bed. i was depressed. but then i had a small glimmer of hope for the following day. like jim was trying to psych me out. on top of all that fun, i got some sort of stomach virus thing that night. and those are always a barrel of laughs.

xmas day....

i woke everyone up at 6 30 am. hehe. opened all these damn presents and NO FUCKING RING. i couldnt believe it. he got me a 200 dollar purse and a bunch of other crap. I WANTED A 1 CARAT PLATINUM RING!!!!!! so you know i was miserable all day. then we went to his stupid parents house which was the last place i wanted to be. for 12 fucking hours. they were shitty to me, jim was drunk, i was ill, austin was good though. then he came home and got drunker. 10 shots of vodka and was really irritating and then wondered why i wouldnt touch his naughty places. we had to get up at 7am the following morning to go to jersey and this motherfucker drank 10 shots of vodka and like 10 beers.

day after xmas.....

so i try to wake him up at 7. you know he didnt get up. didnt do anything real fun but i got to see my sissy and eat good jersey food. then we got stuck in traffic and it took us 5 hours to get home. we fought the whole time about why dont i have a ring. the ride is usually 2 and a half hours but last night it was 5. so i was crabby. still from the previous days too. i bitched and whined and just spazzed out. for 5 hours. about my ring. he said be patient. i thought i had. i dont have a year and a half worth of patience. sorry.

today my best friend of 13 years dumped me. for some bullshit. i havent seen jim yet today and its like 11 15 at night and life sucks. i dunno if you guys like linkin park, but that song numb.....yea thats me these days.

oh yea and jim leaves in 7 days.

my life sucks.

alot.

alot alot alot alot.....sorry

its time for a shot and bed now.

see ya soon

1 Comments:

  • At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if it makes you feel any better....

    at least you have somone.

    i am fucking drunk as shit. and ALONE.

    so there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home