Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, March 17, 2005

i hate him!!

I am a little bit insecure a little unconfident
Cause you don't understand I do what I can
but sometimes I don't makesense
I am what you never wanna say
but I've never had a doubt
It's like no matter what I do
I can't convince you for once just to hearme out

So I let go watching you
turn your back like you always do
Face away and pretend that I'm not
But I'll be here 'cause you're all that I've got

I can't feel the way I did before
Don't turn your back on me
I won't be ignored
Time won't heal this damage anymore
Don't turn your back on me
I won't be ignored

I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless lost under the surface
Don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes
Every step that I take is another mistake to you

I've become so numb
I can't feel you there
I've become so tired
so much more aware
I'm becoming this
all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you

Can't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
And every second I waste is more than I can take

I HATE MY FAMILY!!

i dont wanna talk about it. but you get the point!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home