Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

i stole this from my bibsy..

it has finished snowing finally. there is a ton of damn snow out there that ijust dont feel to motivated to shovel. i stole this survey thing or whatever you wanna call it from my sissys lj. feel free to copy it. lol have a great day

In The Beginning.....

Who are you: vanessa

Where are you from: new jersey currently stuck in rising sun maryland.(boo)

Birthday: august 2nd

Are you tired of answering those same 3 questions in every quiz u take: kinda

Why did you decide to take THIS quiz: its a lil different from the others.and they are fun

*How do you feel about.....

Homosexuals: they are cool. make good friends(the guys) are fun playmates when you are lonely(girls)

Heterosexuals: i hate how they judge the gay ones

Bisexuals: thats me!lol. they get the best of both

Christians: um, well im not trying to be an asshole, but i dont like how some of them judge others on their views in life

.Pagans: r those the biker dudes?

Harry Potter fans: I love HP!

anime: i dont know what that means.lol

Star Trek: booo,so boring to me

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: it was ok when i was like 16. i had a crush on angel. after season 2 it got dumb. ok dumber

Friends: oh i loved friends. miss that show

Will & Grace: i love that show too. jack and karen are my fave

Religion: bleh

Politics: angry face.they sent my jimmy away

Gay Marriage: all for it. cant believe its like a law that it cant be allowed.pisses me off. lets not go there

Straight Marriage: some people make a joke of it. if its real then go ahead. but if you dont mean that you will love them for life..dont do it!!

Marriage in General: i cant wait!

Monogamy: im all about it. ive never cheated. i have helped some to cheat,but ive never cheated

Disney Movies: ohh i love them. they always make me cry though. poor bambis mom..sniff sniff

Diet Soda: i only like diet coke and diet dr pepper. the others leave yucky tastes

Music Piracy (MP3 File Sharing): dont do it. dont have an mp3 or any of that stuff

*Ooooh... Look at all the stars....

Is Christina Aguilera a slut?: i dont think so. just cuz of the dirty video everyone says so.but i dont think so

Is Britney Spears a slut?: i cant share my opinion. my sissy will kill me.lol

Did Janet intentionally let her boob flop out?: yes..I think so. it was all dressed up in jewlels

Did Michael molest those kids?: haha yea, he so did.

Did O.J. do it?: i believe so

If you had to star in a same-sex love scene, who'd it be with?: hmm its a tie between, charlize theron and halle berry. i believe they are the most beautiful women

opposite-sex love scene, who would it be?: warrick from csi.hehe

Who's your favorite actor?: will smith. i love him.hes funny hes hot,and hes got those beautiful lips

Who's your favorite actress?: charlize theron. i love sweet november. and i think she did a great job in moster

Favorite Musician or band?: dont laugh..i love billy joel

Favorite author?: janet evanovich

Favorite stand-up comedian?: i like eddie murphys old stuff

Favorite athlete?: umm whats that guys name..derek jeter on the yankees. hes hot

Favorite model?: cant say i have one

Favorite Talk Show host?: haha jerry springer

*More about you.....

Are you single or are you taken?: ive been taken

What do you do in your spare time?: cruise through the blogs,read watch tv. its winter so not much

What are your creative outlets?: poems

Do you have a webpage?: yep

Do you read/write fanfic/slash?: uhhh again i dunno what that means

What is in your CD player right now?: kelly clarson. the new cd

What is the last TV show you watched?: american idol. and i was dissapointed

What is the last thing u said out loud?: fucking snow

last thing you ate?: cinnamon toast crunch

last thing you drank?: turkey hill lemon tea

What are you wearing right now?: old navy sweats and a t shirt about war

Do you sleep in the nude?: when my lovers here. otherwise its cold. well summertime i do.

What do u lie awake thinking about at night?: hoping my jimmy will make it home safe as well as the rest of the military

How many pillows do u have on your bed?: 3

How many things are there in you room that have to be plugged in?: 6

How long have u lived at your current place of residence?: a year and a month

What (if any) jewelry do u always wear?: the necklace my lover gave me. its beautiful

Do you have any tattoos?: nine,soon to be 10

*All about your friends.....

How many people do you actually consider TRUE friends: 4

How many people think u are their friend but secretly u can't stand them?: i know its mean but there are a few

How many of your blog friends list do you actually know InRealLife: sadly none,but i wish i knew them all

How many people that have have "friend-ed" u do you really know?: none

How often do you get comments from people and u have no idea who they are?: every now and then someone pops in

Who is your BEST friend?: besides jim, my friend gio.been friends for 10 years

Who is your loudest friend?: lmao,gio. thats how jersey girls do.

Who is your craziest friend?: melissa. shes got everything piercable pierced. and her lips are tattoed

Who do you call when u really need someone to talk to?: gio

Who do you call when u really want to have fun?: jims friends.gios to far

Who do you avoid answering the phone when they call?: jims parents

Who do you have the most in common with?: noone really

Who do you have the least in common with?: my sissy

Who do you wonder how you became friends in the first place?: lol this chick francis

How many people from high school do u still talk to?: 2, but when i got home to visit, we all hang out. the old gang

How many people from middle school do you still talk to?: 1

From earlier childhood?: 0

*Social Life...... Where do you like to hang out the most?: home

Are you usually the designated driver?: yes and it sucks

Do you drink?: sometimes. im currently on a non drinking binge. my family is full of alchies. i dont wanna follow in the family footsteps

Do you smoke?: yes

Do you do drugs?: not anymore

Do you dance at clubs?: hell yea,cant sit my ass down

Do you talk during movies?: lnot really, unless i take austin with me

What is your favorite restaurant?: applebees!! and outback steakhouse.they are tied

*Favorite......

Pop Princess: christina aguilera. (hope my sister doesnt read this)

Boy Band: i liked 98 degrees.

Rocker Chick: um..dunno

Rapper?: eminem

Color?: green or silver

Food?: steak..mmm

Drink?: peach tea

*Fill in the blanks.....

Beavis and______: Butthead

Run_____: dmc

Do you have a______: lighter

My name is______: chicka chika slim shady.lmao

I am______: a mess

My favorite band is______: linkin park

Can I ______ You: fuck

______ a tree: climb

______ Lullibies: baby

I play the______: game

Pass the______: joint.lol flashbacks

Kill me______: softly

Do______: it..now

I have to______: pee

I feel______: alone

I______you: love

Jump for______: the moon

______ me: love

Love is______: beautiful

To be scared is______: normal

I have a______: secret

Tick______: tock

Ass and ______: tits..lol

My job is to______: help you

Kiss______: my ass

Black_____: & blue

Don't let the door______: hit you in the ass

Mother and______: father

Siblings______: bibsy..yay

Fake______: people

Laugh_____: out loud.lol

yay that was fun

9 Comments:

  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger boabhan sith said…

    SWEET!

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like lists with boobies better.

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    lmao mr underhill. im not sure what to make a list about involving boobs. i did say boobs in there once.lol

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger Pep said…

    A MEGAMeme!! Sorry I've not seemed too attentive, Jerzee.
    I have been reading!!
    I'm on limited time, trying to work, keep the fam happy and blog.

    Must..try..harder...!

    :)

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger mcgibfried said…

    my GOD that was long.. like an SAT or something...
    now i have more reasons why i think you're a cool chick!
    i like the idea though.. may just mod it a bit before i share...

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    awww mcgib you are so sweet. thanks for saying im cool. tell my sister that. she keeps calling me a loser.lol

    sure joe road trip it is. unless its in june. my jimmys supposed to come back for 2 weeks. yayyyyyy. and yes im ok for the moment. itll be a lil while till my next breakdown. i havent seen jims 'rents in 2 weeks.thank god.lol. that takes away some of my stress.now if i could just run into some money now...

     
  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger cedia said…

    ehhehehe.. quite long but good.

    Charlize is beautiful but I gotta go with Angelina Jolie. She's my lessy chick if I was a lessy.

     
  • At 4:42 AM, Blogger geezer squeezer! said…

    jerry springer!!!??? thats trailer park talk sister! ;)

     
  • At 3:17 AM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    Jerzee wow that was long! But completely wonderful to learn so much about you :)
    I think I will borrow the last fill in the blank part for my next post:)I love fill in the blank,hee hee hee:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home