Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, February 27, 2005

major meltdown

ok well im back. quick huh? i feel better today. i had my major emotional breakdown. it was about due. i woke up yesterday and i felt so incredibly depressed. everything was just taking its toll on me. and it made me feel worse that i only seem to bitch or whine on here anymore.

so anyway, i got up yesterday and like i said i just felt sad. i was pretty much on the verge of tears all day long. jims 2 friends were supposed to come over here yesterday to help me with the bowflex.so i called the one up and he said he wasnt coming he had schoolwork to do. so i was like ok cool. then he was like and i made plans to go out. i was like holdup, you told me you were gonna come here and your nto cuz your going out with someone else? and hes like well i made plans. and i said yea but we made plans first. so he fed me some more bullshit and then i hung up. i almost cried then but held back. then i called the other boy,he said he was still coming but he was gonna play paintball first. so i was like ok cool. so then i called my friend randi cuz she was coming too. she was coming later so i was like ok cool.

then i got to sitting around and missing jim. and then he called. so i was starting to tell him something and he had to go of course. it seems like everytime i talk to him he cuts me off cuz hes gotta go do this or that, or hes tired or hes sick. and its incredibly frustrating. he called back later and couldnt understand my sadness. i tried to push it aside to tell him something that made me happy..and he had to go. i was aaagggggghhhhhh. i wanted to scream so bad. then randi came by,and we were waiting on erik. guess what? he blew me off. so i was pissed again. then randi left. she was supposed to stay for awhile,but decided she was tired cuz she went to the bar hte night before and had to get up early for work.and now she was tired.

then i lost it. i cried and cried.i called my bibsy so i could talk to someone cuz i knew i wasnt doing good, and if i didnt talk to someone,something bad would happen. my poor sister. she had stuff to do but was afraid to leave me alone. at that time jim called and i was crying my eyeballs out. hes like whats wrong? dont be sad, and i told him how extremely frustrating it is to me to be all alone. i am not the kind of person who can be alone like this. it makes me insane. and then he had the nerve to say something incredible stupid,like maybe you should get a new man if thats what you want. are you kidding me? if thats what i wanted id have done it by now. dumbass.

so i tried to explain to him what was wrong. but no matter how i tried he couldnt understand for some reason. so ill try to explain to you guys. i love jim with my whole heart.when hes here im like glued to him,bc it seems like he is my glue. like hes what keeps me together. i love always being with him i cant stand when hes not around. so him being away from me for so long with longer to go is killing me. all i have are the phone conversations we have. and when everytime i get to telling him something,hes gotta go for some reason or another. like hes too busy for me. i know hes busy,but i dont like feeling like he has no time for me. it kinda makes me feel unloved i guess, even though thats not the case. if i dont have him on hte phone i feel like i dont have him at all. and being alone all the time and doing nothing doesnt help. but all my friends have lives too and cant really leave them to be with me. they are all married with kids.but im just falling apart it feels like. and the worst part is i dont have pms,so i cant blame it on anything. this is me 100%. all my feelings. i hate feeling alone. ive felt like it all my life until jim. he keeps saying you lived your life 21 years without me, and im like yea but theni had you and everything changed. i dunno how to explain it.

i cried for about 2 hours straight. then my eyeballs were swolleni had to go to sleep. i feel a lil bit better,but i know its only a matter of time before it happens again. see last time the reason i survived was cuz i lived with a lesbian chick. we were either high or drunk all the time. i dont want to be like that again. but its starting to seem as if thats my only option...

9 Comments:

  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger la fille du fromage said…

    i'm sorry. there do seem so few options sometimes. either concentrating on self-improvement or finding a lesbian chick. i think i just offered to be your new lesbian chick...

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    Honey its okay, you are never alone. God is there and your mom, and your son, and of course you have friends through blogger world.
    I have been where you are, I have I have. I even went to the hospital for 6 days because I had a breakdown. I would hate for that to happen to you, but I can tell you I feel so much better after just letting everything out! I havent felt down and depressed like that for three years now. I hope that you will feel better soon and that you will reach out to us when you are feeling the shitiest. My yahoo, messenger is mskajunkitty, if you want to chat I am often online. In the meantime, take a nice hot bubble bath and relax with a good book and just let your worries drain away with the bath water.

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger cedia said…

    Sorry Jerzee. I hate it that you feel that way. No one likes to be alone.

    I'm a horrible friend because I don't really know what to say except I know you need a hug. ((((HUGS))))

    Did you want a kiss also? :)

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    thank you everyone for your kindness and warm thoughts. hugs and kisses to everyone that gave them to me.

    i just got my bowflex put together and look forward to taking out my aggressions on it. it makes me feel wonderful to know you all care so much and dont mind my drama.lol

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Krista Springtead said…

    i just....man...
    don't know what to say.

    you are the only person in charge of your own happiness. you have to make the decision to either be a basketcase, or to take a deep breathe and go on. if not for you, then at least for austin.

    don't take this comment as a negative one. we all have told you "it will get better it will be ok" and that is true...but it won't happen if you don't let it.

    gotta lift up your head kiddo. can't put your life on total hold for over a year. you can't take it, jim can't take it, and your son can't take it.

    so baby, get out there, throw a smile on your face. and say a prayer or two for strength. something you need.

    mentally and physically. (you have the bowflex for one of those things!)

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger mcgibfried said…

    glad you're up and running... sorry to hear about the breakdown...
    does AAA cover those kind of breakdowns? just kidding... good things should be around the bend for you.

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger geezer squeezer! said…

    hey jerzeeeeee!
    K is right.only you can make it good.so do it.now.
    dude.dont sit at home and get high on your own.thats silly.only im allowed to do that.
    one the upside, theres now photo's on my blog.yes you were right,i am a hunk!

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger K said…

    Well, I can understand what you are going through but then I believe that happiness is a choice. I know how bad it is to miss someone and feel sensitive about that person for being insensitive not to understand how you feel..if you and your bf can sit down and talk about everything, find time to do that! I hope that will give you a positive outcome. I think guys cannot read our signs, we need to be blunt with our feelings because that's the only way they would know that you are feeling taken for granted already. Also, try to focus yourself on other things..it's hard when you only turn your world to someone you love--get a life and be happy!

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    once again thanks for the thoughts and hugs and stuff.

    karen my man is in mississippi training to go to iraq. unfortunately there is no time to chat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home