Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, April 28, 2005

yayyyy... well maybe yay

so today i found out about a place that may be able to help me with food. but even better than that i talked to jims friend erik, and i asked him if i could get a job with him. he does roadwork with the state. and he said that they are looking for flaggers. you know the dude that has the stop/slow sign. they make some kick ass money. so im gonna call tomorrow and find about that. great benefits, great money, union, and they get the whole winter off. damn right!! im there!!

everybody please keep your fingers crossed for me. hopefully someone in heaven loves me enough to help get me out of this funk im in

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home