Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

ive decided that....

ive decided that the government hates me. and that life fucking sucks. and that i really hold no hope for these next 14 months that jims gone.

i finally got my ass out of bed. you know what i mean,from like being utterly depressed. and when im done this im going right back in it. today i went to go file for child support,and apply for food stamps and medical assistance for austin. all that crap. i qualify for none of the government assistance. none. i make too much money they say. which is amazing to me,bc i cant afford to get food. before taxes i make 350 a week. after i make 285. so in total after taxes, i make 1140 a month. ok $600 goes to my rent. $400 goes to the babysitter. $115 goes to car insurance and the rest is gas. ive got nothing left over. nothing. but bc before taxes i make more, i dont qualify. its fucking unbelievable to me. i cant afford to feed me and austin,but i make too much damn money? how can they include money you dont even have,or recieve? and the child support? yea i have to pay for that too. so all in all, the government has stolen my man away and said fuck you starve and die.

im going to bed. i dont have anything positive to say. i see no happy outlook anymore. fuck it.

fuck everything im done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home