Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

not alot to report

yea so not much going on. but this week is going by fairly quickly. which makes me happy. 9 more days until my lover returns home, which i am wayyyyyy excited about. woohooo. and even better...austins going to his dads for 6 nights and 7 days. ohhhh yea. you know what that means right? sex in every room and surface.lmao.

went to the gym today. im very proud of me. all day i felt unmotivated, and i was like screw the gym. im not gonna lose any weight in 9 days. if i do it wont be noticeable. but i went, and sweat my ass off. and had a muscle spasm in midst of my treadmill experience. it hurt too. but not like a normal spasm would. i dunno how to explain. but i kept on going anyway,even though i wanted to be done.lol

and thats about it. work suckes i hate my boss and my "supervisor/cunt bitch". and i broke a nail above the skin. and that concludes today.lol

hope every one is well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home