Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, July 31, 2005

feeling blue

so i have decided that pms has come in time to kick me in my ass. damn shit! im really sitting here and crying as i type this damn thing and i really have no reason for it. i was talking to jim and you know i asked him to do that whole thing for my bday, and he says he might not have time which i understand and all but i just cant stop fucking crying. its killing me. my bday is gonna suck. im not even excited anymore.

this weekend sucked. and im not really hopeful for my actual bday, or next weekend. weve been talking about going to the hardware bar which is a kick ass place if we actually make it there. i dunno

im going back to bed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home