Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

ewwwww

i feel like walking mush. ive been up for like 31 hours maybe a little more. i worked 15 hours on my feet,and i am wayyy tired. but i have a little one and i cannot go to sleep now without the horrible knowledge that when i wake up the house will be destroyed and multi colored. sighhhhh

my bday is one week from today!!!!wooohooooo partytime is almost here. the party starts on friday at 2 30pm and goes all the way to the following sunday. thats right its aholiday week for me bc i am special.lol and im very delirious right now too. my bed is calling me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home