Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, July 18, 2005

and the answer is........

hello my friends. today is the bestest day ever. work sucked ass bc it was like 300 degrees in there but other than that it was an uneventful day. my child is asking for a fist in his mouth. such a brat i swear.

but here is the email weve all been waiting forever for. now remember he cant type:


I think it was a misunderstanding i was made at you that night but dont worry about it I want you to be happy. its no thing dont worry about it if ki dont want to be with you any more I would let you know. I olove you and i miss you. talkj to you later love Jim


im so fucking happy you dont even know. i cried for like 10 minutes and then 10 more. i think my month of being strong and having no emotions at all took over. i am soo releived and sooo happy. im not sure why he was mad at me that night but it doesnt matter anyway.

i love my man!! but you knew that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home