Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, July 30, 2005

yayyyy to me!!

so yesterday i went to my grannies to see if my aunt would come over and babysit. while i was there i got the idea to go on hte scale. ive been feeling skinnier lately. so i get on the scale and since may i have lost 30 lbs!! woooohooooo. im gonna be a hot momma in know time. jim will be in shock when he sees me being all skinny again. i cant wait. lol

while i was at grannies i got some presents for my bday. yayyyyy my bday is in 3 days. i wish jim was here to celelbrate it with me. we always have the best damn times. he always spends a ton of money on me and we always do what i want alll weekend long and the actual day too. but thats not the only reason i want him here. i miss him alot. ive been getting emails about 2-3 times a week from him. they dont usually say a whole lot but i know hes thinking of me. i bought him a card the other day that says i love you like 4 times and then its upside down and then 2 more regular ones. you open it up and it says i know how you like to change positions once in awhile.lol i thought it was cute. so im gonna write it out and stick some pics in it and mail it. that should make him happy. i miss my baby!!

off to get ready for some more pre bday celebrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home