Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, July 17, 2005

im never drinking again!!! until my bday..

good god my head is killing me. like alot!!lol. last night i sent austin to my grammas. i needed to go out and like DO something. so i dropped austin off and then i went to see my friend nicki. when i got there she was talking about going to the bar. at first i was like naaaaaaa. bc they were going somewhere dumpy. so i told her wed see. so i went to find randi next and bring the idea up to her and see what she said. she was all for it. ok well lets go!!! so i went home and changed my clothes and makeup. i was perrrrty.lol and off we went. so on the way there i called jims friend erik and asked him to come too. took awhile but we got him to come.

i had sooooooo much fun. its the most fun ive had at that dump in a long damn time. and i was trashed!!!! i was dancing my ass off. the only kinda problem was that given the fact the erik is jims friend i couldnt really dance like i wanted to. you know really dirty and like well you know. i dont think erik wouldve cared or run to tell jim or anything but i just felt uneasy about it. for a little while anyway.lmao so i danced dirty with the girls which is just as much fun. i got erik up to dance and danced dirty with him. not as dirty as we would normally do bc he wasnt trashed like me and he only gets dirty when he is completely obliterated. but i was rubbing all over him and randi was too. then my old friend alex came and finally i just didnt care i danced as dirty as i wanted to. i was all grindin up on alex and pulling on randis shirt being dirty with her too. i love being dirty.lmao. i cant wait till my bday comes. and we go somewhere where there are alot of people and nobody cares how dirty you are. there alot of people going out for my bday so it should prove to be a great time. and i decided i dont care who tells jim who i was dirty dancing with bc first of all its just dancing. not like we are screwing...really. and second of all cuz i know if he was there hed be telling me to go dance with other people anyway. he doesnt dance at all unless hes trashed.

i really miss him alot. i had fun being dirty and dancing all night until my thighs were burning and i couldnt stand bc my legs were numb.lmmfao, randis legs gave out and her and nicki fell over. funniest shit ive seen in a while.lol but i really did miss him alot. bc nothing is better than being a dirty dancer all night long and getting all horned up and coming home and having great dirty raw kinky sex. but i came home and threw up instead. yessss. always a sign of a great night.lol

i miss my baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home