Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, July 16, 2005

such a pussy

so i was up until like 3 am last night. i was really bored and on the computer for awhile and at about 1:30 a email from jim popped through. there was a whole bucnh of i love you s and all that. we kind of had like instant message through email.lol which sucks. but it worked for the moment. he made it safely to iraq and hes ok and all. they are waiting for the other troops to leave so they can get settled in. and then we just started talking about all kinds of stuff. and i asked him if he got my other emails? if he had read them yet and he hadnt so he told me to tell him what they were about. so i told him that one held some drama in it and i wasnt sure if i should ask him. and just as i knew he would he told me to ask him any drama questions or any questions at all that i had running through my head. so i did. after he told me that some things were better left alone. hmmmm. i didnt like that much. heres what he said:

good luck nothing else going on any qustions for me im not really sure what yuo want me to tell you about, there aloth of stuff but some things are better left alone so if you have a quiostion of me you have to ask me

i wonder if thats like stuff about there or stuff about us like he knows what im gonna ask? well anyway, as i was typing in my question he sent an email saying he had to go,but hed be backlater. DAMMIT ALL TO FUCKING HELL!!!!! i finally got brave enough but i waited to fucking long. that was at about 3 am this morning. i then tried to go to bed and i couldnt sleep. i was up every damn hour after that trying to get an answer.

everyone please cross your fingers for me. please please please. ill let you know as soon as i get an answer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home