Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

so ungrateful...

yea so its my birthday. whoopdeefuckingdoo. im not a happy camper. i went to work today and my co worker that works with me was just miserable and bitchy all fucking day long. and you know that tends to bring me down on the one fucking day a year im supposed to be happy about life. then i came home from my shit job, eager to talk to my sissy bc she wrote me a poem. i was really excited all day to come home and hear it bc ive been asking her forever to write one for/about me. and she finally did. but shes too busy to give it to me. im not mad bc i know shes got alot going on with her friend and all. but that was a downer. i only had one message on my answering machine. another downer. but i did learn i shall be getting a card in the mail with money. yayyyy that should fund my weekend trip if it gets here on time. and then i check my email to see if jim did the one thing i asked for for my bday. and he didnt. i shouldve known better. now i KNOW i should be happy i got any message at all,but i really wanted the one i asked for. so im really sitting here and crying like an ungrateful spoiled bitch. is that awful? heres the message he sent me:


happy birhtday to you happy birhtday to you happy birhtday to you happy birhtday to vanessa happy birhtday to you we are in a commo blackout cant tell you why im lucky im able to send this message i love you and 'll talk to you later im sory i didnt do what you asked but i love you and i hope you have i nice birhtday even though im not here i love you alot talk to you larte

i know its sweet and all,but i wanted something better. im such an asshole

happy bday to me....:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home