Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, October 31, 2005

grrrrr

no new news to report. just got home from trick or treating..and we got a ton of candy that i am helping eat! ;)

the queen has tagged me with a whopper of a meme. so here goes


A to Z meme
A - Age of your first kiss: 14 or 15
B - Band you are listening to right now: none
C - Crush: its way beyond a crush..my lover jim
D - Dad's name: Dickhead.....deadbeat....kurt
E - Easiest person to talk to: another dickhead...john
F - Favorite ice cream: phish food-ben and jerrys
G - Gummy worms or gummy bears: bears
H- Hometown: wayne,nj
I - Instruments: I can play a little flute and a little piano
J - Junior High: schuyler colfax
K - Kids: almost 7 year old boy. 32 more days
L - Longest car ride:From jersey to florida
M - Mom's name: tracy
N - Nicknames: ness, nesser, nessa, jersey devil, dark angel
O - One wish: for my lover to make it home in one piece and still love me
P - Phobia: spiders, bridges tunnels
Q - Quote: i dont really have one
R - Reasons to smile:Austin,bibs, my love
S - Scent: lol i dont have one favorite. i love all 30 of them
T - Time you woke up today: 5:30am
U - Unknown fact about me: i did ecstacy for a very long time when i was younger
V - Values: im not sure i have any.lol
W - Worst luck with: cars
X-rays you've had: back knees and feet
Y- Years since you've been to church: At least 4..and that was the first and only
Z- ZAP AND ZING: the sound that erin, boabahn, and chop suey feel as they are drive by tagged by a runaway jerzee. !!! MUUUAAAHHHHHH

2 Comments:

  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    HEY YYYY LOL You stole my last line!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!:)

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Dom said…

    Great list! Am learning way more than I ever dreamt I could about you. Lol! Hope you're having a good week and not getting too caught up in dreams with Jim.

    Be safe!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home