Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, December 24, 2005

merry xmas

greetings from nj.....sighhh.well i am hom. i had a it of a rough drive yeterday. lot of traffic. good thing i otout of work early. but it still took 4 hours. 4 stressfulhours. theni got here and i just beat my stepdad here. then he got here and we had a few nice minutes. i said doi look skinnier and he said yea..i dontthink heevenlooked. wow my typing looks rough. i am on a laptop im not good with these. so bear with me. nyway...so yea.. theni tried to get him to take the family out to this place called jose tejas and he was like ohhhh no we cant bc..blah blah bullshit.and then went out with some dude..whatever but before all that i said how i was hungry and he goes...well...you dont need to eat...wy do i even come here again? oooo yea y sissy..

im feeling down today. i mis jim...like alot..and i think between that and being around the stepdad is killing me slowly.but i guess its better then being alone. good thing i have my sister. my lil bibsyyy.haha i have tackled her a few times already. i should go do it again.lol anyway, imiss jim alot. andi hate that ihavent talked tohim and tomorrow is xmas. ts just not the same.


well imgonna go start drinkingnow. yup its about that time...apparently diet soda is gona kill me...ut liquor isnt..does thtmake sense to you? yea me either...i bought some vodka to keepme semi sane while i am here...i dunno what i was thinking. this ouse is like a liquor store...

merry xmas and ihope you ll survive the drinkingand family drama!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:07 AM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    Barely survived the family drama. Only because I didn't drink though!!! IT was the only way I could make my escape back into my oasis.
    My other family tomarrow will be nice though. Nice and peaceful. Please god!!!
    MErry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    I need the link to your board, I am at a friends and don't have it here.

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said…

    Belly Belated Xmas!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home