Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, December 09, 2005

woooooooeeeeeeee

good morning boys and girls. it is 8:05am and im at home. horrayyyyyy. i pulled an 18 hour shift yesterday so i wouldnt have to work today. and its a good thing too bc it is very snowy and crpa outside. i hate snow. alot. lol

i came home last night and i was BEAT!!!! and i satayed up till about2ish and i can't beleive i am awake..but i plan on going to bed very soon.again.hahaha

me and jim had a rough day the other day. i hate him being there. he is so angry these days. he cursed at me and upset me very much. he doesnt ever curse at me. he said f you to me. i cried my eyeballs out. he has nevr said that to me. i didnt like it at all. he said all i do is pick fights and blah blah blah. but whatever. i dont wanna talk about that. then i go into work yesterday and this other guy cursed at me. he told me to f off. i was like motherfucker.......so i played a girl in distress and got him in trouble and he was forced to come apologize to me. i didnt say anything to him. so then he was mad. hehe asshole. wait till i tell jim some dude cursed at me. he will be mad. lol. oh well

today will be well spent eating junk food and playing video games with my son. wooooooo-weeeeee.lol i suppose i may have to shovel too. but my body is too wore out from my double last night so i dont think i will today....yea...we will go with that.lmao

i will be around to visit you all today....and with that some sweet jim words....


jiminiraq2005: i love y9u
JeRzEeGrLiNmD: i love you
jiminiraq2005: i love you
JeRzEeGrLiNmD: i love you
jiminiraq2005: no no
jiminiraq2005: i love you


JeRzEeGrLiNmD: jim
JeRzEeGrLiNmD: tell me one thing nice right now
JeRzEeGrLiNmD: one thing that you love about me that you miss the most
jiminiraq2005: your eyes
JeRzEeGrLiNmD: why my eyes?
jiminiraq2005: looking at me


and then it all went to hell. i didnt get to talk to him yesterday. but he left me to messages. none of which said sorry. sighh

14 days till i go to jersey!!!! wooohoooooo

8 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    So jealous of the snow day. They said there might be ice here but no such luck. I'm at work. :(

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Just said…

    long distance is tough - especially under your circumstances, but you'll be ok - hope you have a cool lazy day!

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Pirate said…

    you're a cute lady you know that? you crack me up. And now I find out you're a "gamer".

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    lol i only play the kid games. i am addicted to spongebobs lights camera pants right now. hehe


    and why do i crack you up? whats funny? lol bc i got that dickhead in trouble? yea that was funny

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Pirate said…

    you crack me up because you are an original. you are completely frustrated but chastised for your soldier.

    I also think you take little shit from anyone but have a huge heart you try to conceal and you play Spongebob Square pants.

    When are you going to break it to the kid that SpongeBob is a rectangular and not a square?

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    well thank you pirate!!

    and yea i guess i never really thought about how hes a rectangle before.lol

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said…

    *blinks blinks*

     
  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger gal artist said…

    Ouch, 18 hours? That would kill me.

    Enjoy your day off.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home