Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, December 04, 2005

owwwwwwwww

ok first off i would like to say if you havent already read the last two posts please do so as they are important to me!! k thanks.lol ;)

now on to today.....owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. so last night was a drinking night. i went to randis earlier in the day as she was having a bday party for her daughter. all the other kids parents came and dropped their kids off and left. so i was like..damn right im going to. i felt like dying my hair bc these grey hairs are killing me. im only 25 and i have all this damn grey hair. pisses me off. so i went to go get some hair dye. now i always dye my hair a reddish tint. if i am gonna dye my hair and ruin it, its gonna be a cool color not my own.lol so i did chocolate cherry. which is an old favorite. anyway, so i did that and god it looks so great. i forgot how nice it looks on me. anyway, so in the process of doing all this i was jamming and shaking my ass. woohooooo.lol and i was like...oh austin is going to grammas tonight bc i am gonna get drunk as hell and shake my ass!! so after i blow dried my hair and did make up and i was a hot momma, i went to pick up austin. and i told randi i was gonna take austin to grammas and she was like ok well i will take jessa to her grans. and we did so. randi wasnt really feeling the whole drinking and dancing thing but thats bc she is a true alchie. she drinks every damn day. but i danced my ass off! my whole body is sore. but hey i know i got a good workout.

when i first turned 21 we went clubbing every thursday friday and sat. and danced our asses off. and i would have to say that was the best shape i have ever been in. everyone told me i would get fat going out drinking so much but i lost a lot of weight and i was all toned. i am a good dancer. full of energy and i dont ever stop. lol i dance song after song after song. lol

yea but i hurt today. my abs are the most sore. and my thighs a little. but this is a good thing!!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:23 AM, Blogger Pirate said…

    I would like to see a picture of the hair.

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Dom said…

    YOU RULE!!!! I agree with Pirate - we need photo evidence of this new hair, girl!

    Glad that you're feeling more positive. Don't like it when you are down. Hope you have a good day and I'll check back in soon.

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    Well, dancing isn't the best way to get sore thighs, but I guess its better than running!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home