Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, November 19, 2005

good god!!

yea ok so first off i would like to say that i forgot to say happy anniversary to my blog. it has been a year. some of you have been with me for awhile. some of you are new. i love all of you!!!!!!! ok

yea so..all of you who were worried about my new drinking habbit...lol..well..last night was a rough nite. i would have to say i dont remember much of it at all. past like 7pm. very intoxicated. i spent alot of time throwing up and at one point there was blood in it. so yea...no more drinking for this weekend. i woke up severely bruised and my stomach muscles are killing me from i guess throwing up so much. not to mention all the bruises i have aquired. but i know the part i do remember of last night...was alot of fun!! me and randi took alot of fun pictures for jims birthday which is next month. i was a scantily clad army chick. i love the boots. lmao. they should be hot!!

today i feel god awful. my whole friggin body hurts, i feel sick, i think i may still be drunk if thats at all possible. and im hoping for jim to hurry up and get on the comp so i can go back to sleep.

just a few more days till turkey day!!woohooooooo

10 Comments:

  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Pep said…

    Oooh not good, jerzee!
    You take care, it won't do any good you abusing yourself until Jim gets back.

    I'll be on the board tonight, and I'll be watching. If I see any slurred typing from you......

    :D

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    lol there will be no slurred typing..im done for this weekend

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Pirate said…

    I hope you are drinking your self in this condition with someone who would respect your sensitivities. Someone that yhou can trust.

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    yes love i am..dont worry!

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    Jerzee please don't drink for at least a month. I know its just a fun thing for ya and all, but uh, blood in your vomit is NOT a good thing. That means you tore your esophagus a bit. Love ya girl.

     
  • At 12:56 AM, Blogger Pirate said…

    good. are you okay?

     
  • At 5:10 AM, Blogger Just said…

    Happy anniversary to you! - I passed the one year mark a couple of months ago, but totally forgot to mention it! Sounds like a rrrrrough night! Drink lots of water today. Lots. :-)

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said…

    Errr.. errrr... errrr... See, i told you so.

    Errr.... i sound like my mom... hmmm wait, now i am writing like Nick. Hmmmm.

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Dom said…

    Am worried about you girl! I'm not one to dispense advice so I won't, but be careful because I don't want to lose you. Hope you have a good week.

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    im ok now everyone. i know what my mistake was and that was not eating... i will be much better this next time!!

    dont worry everyone!! im only stupid once in awhile.lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home