Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, November 14, 2005

yadda yadda yadda

not too much more to report. the weekend is a blur. i drank ashit load of vodka and got extremely trashed. i know some of you are worried about my alcohol content..but dont. i am ok. just having fun. i dont remember the ends of both saturday and friday. but i had a great time. i made my basement into a small club.lmao. we danced our asses off. very good workout.

talked to jim a few times. no sweet stuff to report. mostly dirtiness. which im sure most of you dont care to see anyway.

i made my boss feel really bad and now he will be buying me a turkey on friday!! yayyyy!! its a plus when you are a girl who can cry fake alligator tears. only fake bc i am full of happy drugs. i started taking prozac so i can be a happy vanessa. so in order to cry i had to give myself a pinch.lol otherwise i can cry on cue. lol

and thats all the news

6 Comments:

  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said…

    Bad girl... baaaaaaaaad girl.

    i sound like a goat. Bbbaaaaaaaddddd.

     
  • At 3:22 AM, Blogger Pirate said…

    i don't want to hear the sweet stuff i want to hear the dirty stuff.

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    not worried about your alcohol intake........just don't be mad that i'm hardly at small world...everytime i go in there's no one there.

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    lmao at the dance club in the basement. I love it.

     
  • At 1:59 AM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    4I so need to go to bed. I swear to god I thought you said you turned your basement into a mini sub..
    I got a go to slee.....33y3qythgbjnrttaq2

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Dom said…

    Sounds like you're having a blast at the moment. Bosses suck though don't they!! Same all over the world though!!! At least you seem to have him kind of figured out.

    Hope your week is going better and better. Nearly turkey time! (can I say that?! - sounds dirty)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home