Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

scarlett made me

i went to see my buddy scarlett and she made me do this damn thing..grrrr

1. SEVEN THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE

1. Have a threesome
2. go bungee jumping
3. have my big cinderella wedding on valentines day
4. get skiinier then i have ever been
5. get a boob lift and reduction
6. go to italy
7. go to school and become somebody

2. SEVEN THINGS I CANNOT (won't) DO

1. let someone preach religion to me and pressure me to live life as they do
2. change who i am to please anybody..not even jim
3. force my child to do things he doesnt want to..like play sports..that kind of stuff
4. become an asshole to my family like my stepfather..i want to love everyone and make sure they feel love
5. forget my mother and the things she did for us
6. let jim go without a fight
7. let my sister down

3. SEVEN THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MEN

1. nice pink full lips
2. dimples
3. Personality
4. Attitude
5. Ass
6. muscles
7. eye color

4. SEVEN THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN

1. what ever floats your boat
2. whatever
3. keep telling yourself that
4. you're the best
5. i miss jim
6. lol AUSTIN GET IN THE DAMN SHOWER ALREADY!!
7. Fuck!

5. SEVEN BOOKS THAT I LOVE

1. ANY OF THE STEPHANIE PLUM BOOKS..IM BRAIN DEAD SO I CANT THINK OF THE AUTHOR...damn still in caps
2. all of the in death series by nora roberts...i think thats who it is
3. all of the laurel hamilton books
4. Any dean koontz book
5. the a-z series by sue grafton
6. and where the heart is
7.


6. SEVEN MOVIES I WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN

1. the 1996 version of romeo and juliet
2. honey
3. Notebook
4. aladdin....its my fave!
5. monster in law..funny as hell
6. foxfire..one of the first angelina jolie movies
7. sweet november....my other absolute fave

7. SEVEN PEOPLE I WANT TO JOIN IN ON OR PASS THIS SEVEN THINGY TO.

1. cowboy joe
2. the queen
3. dom
4. my misguided fool
5. dl
6. erin
7. whoever wants to do it

so not much else to discuss really..my poor baby. he is on a new shift now..so we dont really get to talk. the only reason i get to talk to him today is bc i am not going to work bc my child is sick. again. yes he came home on sunday with a killer cough. the same damn one i just got rid of before he left.dammit. but its ok bc i dont wanna go anyway.lol i have all new days now so i am good to go.

anyway back to jim..yea so we dont talk much lately..and he is getting really sad. i feel bad but there isnt anything i can do. i had the last 3 days off of work and he couldnt get it to work. so that sucked..but when i am at work he is on. i am talking to him now and the stupid comp is acting up which is pissing me off bc i finally get to talk to him and his connection sucks ass!. hes been really sweet to me lately..which i know means that he is very homesick. here are some snippets

jiminiraq2005 (3:11:08 PM): i love you branessa i miss you
JeRzEeGrLiNmD (3:15:57 PM): ok baby..and dont forget to tell me if you get my box..and if you like it and stuff. i love you sweet dreams. ill talk to you soon
jiminiraq2005 (3:17:22 PM): there always sweet after i talk to you and i will let you know i love you

and here are some of the ones i got while i was at work last week that just broke my heart

jiminiraq2005 (8:23:50 AM): where are you lover
jiminiraq2005 (9:10:05 AM): ill try to wait up for you love talk to you later love you
jiminiraq2005 (8:20:48 AM): hi lover
jiminiraq2005 (8:22:01 AM): i hope im here when you get on i love you


i guess they dont seem that bad..but you have to know jim. i miss my baby

10 Comments:

  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger Pirate said…

    Hey sweet lass you are already somebody.

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    lmao...yea pay no mind bro

    and thanks pirate..i have missed you! oh and i posted some pics underneath this post in case you didnt see them yet

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    oh and no its not in any order joe..lol

    and pirate i meant two down

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said…

    Can I have some of your discarded boob? That sounds kinky!! I just mean that I'd like a boob ADDITION...never a REDUCTION!!

     
  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger gal artist said…

    Oh whine!!! You tagged me!!!

    Ok, ok, I will do it soon as I have time.

    :)

     
  • At 3:07 AM, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said…

    SEVEN THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MEN

    1. nice pink full lips
    2. dimples
    3. Personality
    4. Attitude
    5. Ass
    6. muscles
    7. eye color


    Sh*t, are you talking about me?

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Pirate said…

    I'm game if you and scarlett are.

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Pirate said…

    you and your sister are pretty good looking ladies. Wanna wrestle? Or is that rassle?

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Pep said…

    Tops list! I'll do mine soon enough.

    :)

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    well pirate..my sissy is only 16 so probably not..and i missed something..game for what?

    and yayyy pep!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home