Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

a christmas in jersey

total of money for a roundtrip of tolls: $20

1/5 of vodka to keep from killing the family: $12

christmas full of "hardcore: family drama and "boozehead" :priceless


thank god xmas is over. i will not be traveling home for xmas for another few years. good thing my sister was there to save me. otherwise..i think i would have flung myself down the fucking stairs. good god.

ok well lets start from the day i drove there..i cant remember what i said about that..but im gonna say it again. the drive there was sorta bad. there was road work everywhere i went..so it delayed me a good bit. and by the time i got near my house there was rush hour traffic. took me four hours to get there. not too bad..but bleh. so i got there at the same time as my stepdad..so it was all excitable like. and he hates excitable..so it was interesting. i tried to talk him into going to this place called jose tejas..which makes really good mexican food. any other time i am there he wants to go. but not this day of course. so he says no..hes going out..blah blah. so i sent my sissy to go ask him. and she had no luck either. so then sissy wants to put up the tree. we ask him to get it out of the garage and it took him forever. then i had to listen to how i couldnt do it by myself like a hundred times and how we should wait for him to get back to do it. now he is the biggest scrooge ever so he kept trying to say how he should go to home depot and get one of those little 3 ft trees that come already lit so we didnt have to do this. sighhh...so then after fighting him forever he finally gave up. so then we told him we were hungry and he should order pizza. and at first he told me how i dont need to eat.. i will be ok. so i was pissed. but i let it go bc i knew there would be more to come. then he said how he would order pizza when he got back. well he is known for saying he will be back in an hour or two and be gone like 8. so i went ahead and ordered pizza. i told my sister watch when he comes home and sees i ordered pizza he will say oh well i was gonna take you to jose tejas. and sure enough he did. so i was mad again. anyway, so me and my sister and my son all fluffed and put the tree together. it looked pretty nice. we had just stuck the top of it on when my stepdad came home. and he was going on and on about how it took us forever and we shouldve just waited. then he picked on the way it looked. it was a little wobbly..lol..but i tried to get him to fix it for like 10 minutes before he left and he just ignored me..so wobbly it was. then he was like oh well we should just wait to put the decorations on. we put them on anyway. then he starteed lecturing me about drinking diet soda. and how it is crap. and that continued the whole damn weekend.

conversation between my sis and him

Dad: OMG who bought MORE soda?
sis: Dad you know I don't drink soda
Dad: This stuff is crap. She should just stop drinking it.
sis: Like I said dad, she's 25, she can drink whatever she wants.
Dad: No she can't
sis: Sorry to break it to you dad, but she can. And alcohol IS worse for you then soda, sorry.
Dad: No it's not
sis: Dad, people don't go to rehab from soda. People don't DIE over soda
Dad: No one dies over alcohol
sis: WHAT ABOUT MOM?
Dad: Well that's from EXCESSIVE drinking Ryan
sis: -points to everywhere in the kitchen- HELLO? -points to alcohol in his hand- What the hell is that?
Dad: Oh this is only my 3rd glass tonight
sis: Okay dad. You win.

yea..and i heard that kind of stuff over and over and over. good god. xmas eve wasnt very eventful. we made some cookies that my sissy kinda burnt..lol but only after she almost burnt the house down.lmao. i used to do the same damn thing..like weekly. we leave the pizza boxes in the oven when there is some left over. im not sure why..but anyway when she preheated the oven for the cookies she didnt know the box was in there. so it started smoking. lmmfao..and then my stepdad was like..oh well its all heated up for dinner.lol and it was too.

xmas day was its own special little treat..by now i had invested in some vodka bc i still had some days left to tolerate..lol and it was needed. well i woke up xmas morning and went to where austin was to watch him open gifts. he was a very happy camper and good god he got alot of stuff.lol then i went home and we did presents at the house. me and my sissy got all the same presents..except she got a camera and i didnt. i was crushed. i know xmas isnt supposed to be about the presents and all..but damn..i really wanted the camera. and i know he did all his shopping last minute. and he did know i wanted a camera. i didnt want one as extravagant as my sisters..just A camera. i almost cried. my sissy felt bad for me bc she knew how much i really wanted it, so she gave me some special braceltes. shes so sweet. in my fit of rage i went to go see my bestest friend and her normal family. and spent time with them for a bit. then i went back home and started drinking. i was miserable. well my sissy caught me drinking and she got mad at me. we had a small tiff. she went to her room..i went to mine. i was ready to leave and drive home right then. but i didnt. then we went to my aunt and uncles house..it was fun/funny there. my stepdad put back about 3 bottles of wine. all the while yelling at me for smoking and drinking soda and god whatever else he could. i was ready to scream. i finally told him to shutup already. him and his bro played guitar the whole time we were there. it got old really quick. me and ryan played checkers..which she whooped my ass...and candyland..we each one once..and tic tac toe..she whooped my ass some more.lol god i love her. anyway...the more wine he drank the more irritating he became. the ride home was the best. he kept saying the weather was brutal and the rain was hardcore..and really you had to be there..but it was funny as hell. me and ryan mocked him the whole way home.

monday morning as i was leaving he stopped me and told me how my family is made of small gened people and how i should be much skinnier then i am. he doesnt seem to notice i am thinner everytime i go home..so obviously i know what i am doping..but whatever..i was so ready to go. i am good on the family thing for awhile. well excpet my sissy..cuz i lurve her!!

ok now im gonna try and post some pics..lol

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

this is me and my sissy...lol my eyeballs are bugging out and she thinks she looks asian

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

my bibsy..hehe shes so cute!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

she said i had to make a dumb face..lol

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and this is my son austin

hope you all had a great xmas!!

10 Comments:

  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said…

    Austin is ADORABLE!!! Merry Christmas, Jerzee.

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Maja said…

    Hey great photos Jerz! Cute photo of you and your sis' And Austin is so cute!

    Take care gorgeous.
    xox

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger gal artist said…

    Great pics. Austin sure is a cutie.

    I hope you have a fantastic New Year.

    *hugs*

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger mcgibfried said…

    cute kid..

    and it's nice to put a face to your blog!

    merry christmas and happy new year!

     
  • At 6:53 AM, Blogger Just said…

    You drink soda? What kind of sicko are you??!! lol! I think everyone has their fair share of family fun/drama at xmas...cute pics!

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Pep said…

    Waaaaay cute.
    Both you and Austin!

    Happy New Year, jerzee!!!!! See you on the other side of 2006!

    :)

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said…

    HAPPY 2006!!!!

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    Sounds like you were very very busy Jerz, and by the way, you do look much much thinner!!!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger Dom said…

    Happy New Year, Jerzee. Great pics of you all. I hope 2006 is better than 2005 for you. I'm sure it will be. Have as good a holiday as you can.

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    Great pics. You, your sister, and Austin are all so cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home