Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, January 08, 2006

god i feel sick

there is so much going on over there in hell..its scary. a good bit of u.s. people have been killed this weekend. anything that was after 12pm yesterday in iraq time..could be something jim was involved in. im so scared. i hate when jims mom makes me crazed bc it keeps me crazed for awhile. i havent heard from him since our talk yesterday morning. and its driving me crazy. i hate when he is on the shift hes on now bc he has much more to do then the other shifts..and i see him alot more. i hate feeling scared for him. i wish this was over. i dont know how much longer i can stay sane

9 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jim needs your energy. His mother doesn't. You owe it to him not to let her leech any from you. Try to avoid her.

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Hi, came over from Deni's blog. Sorry about all you are going thru. I cant imagine the torment and worry. I know his mom is a pain and a reminder of all that could go wrong. She is just scared. Sending him that bear was such a nice idea, something of you to cuddle will surely give him sweet dreams.

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Pirate said…

    I'm right here just relax and it will be all right.

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm so sorry hon....hang in there...my prayers are with you and Jim. be strong!!!!

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    thanks guys...im so strung out..but im trying to be happy

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said…

    Hang in there, girl!!

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    Jerzee he will be okay. Prayers are going out for him. He is safe and will come home to you. Send him positive energy and dont' talk to his mother. Screen your calls girl. You are loved.

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry you are going through this. I can't even imagine how you are feeling. Its awful and I'd like to string Bush up by the balls for not getting them out of there. I will pray for you and Jim. xoxoxo

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    hopefully with my worldwide prayers..i will hear from him soon.

    thanks guys..dont mind me if i get a little distant..this shit and pms are a deadly combo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home