Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, January 12, 2006

he is ok

my lover is ok. the other night it was looking like i may get a whole night of sleep for the first time in 2 months..when the phone rang. i pried my eyeballs open to see it was 2am...and the phone was ringing..as i was cursing obscenely..i answered to hear my sissys voice telling me jim was on the comp. so i ran to it and chatted with him till about 3am. he was ok and normal jim. and if i hadnt been so friggin exhausted i would have been really happy.

i got another message today too..so all is well. so far. but i read a thing on yahoo news that said the violence is gonna get worse over there. i wish he would come home. i miss him and i want him here safe..

sorry im so moody lately..but like i said i havent had a good nights sleep in 2 months..i got pms..and this stuff with him being there and his stupid mom is just putting me over the edge..not to mention sexual frustrations.lol

thank you all for your kind thoughts. i will be by to visit you all on sat.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    very happy to hear that!! :)

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Maja said…

    Hey Jerzee :) Good that you got to talk to Jim and he's okay :)
    xox

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Pep said…

    It's good that im's keeping safe.
    It'll all be over soon, I hope.

    :)

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Dream Owl said…

    I'm so glad everything is okay. It's been busy as Hell over here. I haven't had time to even check my email until today.

     
  • At 12:10 AM, Blogger chosha said…

    Wonderful news!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home