Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, March 12, 2006

a dead end night

ok so friday i was going to go out. it had been planned all week long..bc a bunch of people from work were going. and i needed to get out so i said i would go. and of course you know me going out requires my sidekick randi. well she is now my former sidekick. i will not be asking her to go anywhere anymore. so i go to her house and finish the getting ready process. which consisted of straightening my hair.

Image hosting by Photobucket

you cant tell but its all curly like..to this

Image hosting by Photobucket

so around 10 30 we went to the hillbilly bar.the same one we have been going to for years now. you know so we all know what to expect when we get here. alot of bad kareoke and some toothless hillbillies. and i was ok with that...bc i know better then to think that we will go anywhere fun around here. bc there is nowhere fun to go. unless you wanna drive far. which i am up for..but everywhere fun to randi is a hike. now if it is fuin i think it is worth it..nooooo not her. so whatever we are here. and im gonna try and make the best of the night. the people from my work show up and they are all liquored up. they have all been drinking since work ended at 3 30.lol.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

so it got to be like 12 30am..and randi started bitching. she wasnt having fun, she wanted to go home..blah blah blah...actually i guess it was like 12 when she started whining. she wanted to dance and joe..the dj guy..wasnt playing dance music..blah blah blah. and so i got pissed and said well ran..its not like you didnt know this was gonna happen. and yea...so she dragged my ass out and made me leave. i was sooo fucking pissed off. i didnt speak to her the whole drive home. the first time we go out in over a month and she made me leave at friggin 12 30..there was another hour and half before the place closed. it makes me mad that she knows how it is there but insists on going. had i known she was gonna bail i wouldve driven my damn self. and what makes me even madder is that she wont even try to go somewhere else where i know she would have a ton of fun bc it is too far for her. that just kills me. noone wants to drive far..but if its fun it seems worth it to me. whatever..so im not going anywhere with her anymore.

my friends from nj are coming next weekend. my friend gio and my friends frank and eddie. im really excited bc i havent seen frank since i left nj. he was my bestest friend. i love him. its funny bc we got into a tiff when i was there bc he was dating some girl and bc of her he didnt have time for me. so we ended on bad terms sort of. and then i found him again and thought maybe it would be weird talking to him..but its like we were never apart. so im really excited for this. yayyy...and of course gio too bc i love her. there is talk of going to baltimore or philly to party. and i am sooooo excited.

and thats all there is for now

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home