Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

kids these days

well yesterday was a fun day..not. i guess i need to get a job soon before i lose my damn mind. now i dont really like groups of kids, actually i dont like more then one kid. but i got the brilliant idea to invite my friends kid , who is my sons best friend, over for a sleepover. now my child has alot of energy and is a bit rowdy, well my friends child is an amped up child who acts like he drinks like 15 red bulls a day. so anyway, this little boy came over, his name is xavier. and as soon as his mom pulled out of the driveway, not even really, the excitement began. i told him to stay out of the room where the ferret was cuz it doesnt like a whole lot of noise and all this kid is is noise. well of course he didnt listen and my poor ferret is having a nervous breakdown. so i had to close the door and lock it to save poor snoop. well next thing i know i hear marbles being thrown all around the damn house. so i had to take care of that. well then xavierstarted putting toys in the toilet. i was going fucking crazy. so then i told the kids they had to take showers one at a time. my son first. well xavier decided austin was taking to long and opened the doodr and started throwing marbles at him. so then austin was picking them up and throwing them back. so theres marbles bouncing off the walls and flying down the stairs. well i got pissed and yelled at the kids then threatened them with going to bed. well then xaviers mom called to check on me to see how i was doing. and i was still irritated so i told her about what happened. well she ended up getting real pissed too and said she was coming to get him. and i tried to talk her out of it, but she wasnt hearing it. so then you know my kid got pissed at me. but well thats the breaks.

tomorrows turkey day (choking myself slowly) were supposed to be at jims moms house at 3. oh joy i can hardly contain my enthusiasm for the trip. the good thing is that his sister is gonna be there.(evil smile) and i just got word that she is pregnant. hahahahahaha. and what makes turkey day more fun then a little bit of drama? just kidding i wouldnt. but only cuz jims driving and i would be stuck there. but dont think im gonna let her off the hook that easy. oh no, im gonna give it to her alright. (whining) i wish i didnt have to goooooooooooooo.(pouting now) and i cant even pretend to be sick cuz im starting to feel better.dammit. oh well. sux to be me.

happy turkey day to all, and to all a better night then ill have. hope theyve got egg nog and rum. i may have to bring my own.hehehehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home