Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, December 05, 2004

someone asked me what id do if you had to go
but i guess the truth is i dont really know
i know id be miserable if i couldnt see your sweet face
i wouldnt be comfortable in any place
i wouldnt be able to smile without your loving touch
id be so unhappy missing you so much
itd be like the world was over without you by my side
id sit by the calendar watching the years go by
id dream of you every night and wait for you to return
id cry tears of lonliness my heart would yearn
i think i might go crazy without having you near
i would watch the news and worry be full of fear
i would wonder if you thought of me like i would of you
and think of how i love you and you love me to
i could dream of our future as i wish on a star
and hope that wish reaches you wherever you are
id look at the pictures so id never forget your face
maybe revisit some of out favorite places
i would hold my teddy bear so close as i try to sleep
squeeze him like he was you so as not to weep
id think of the old days and how far weve come
id think of how the bad days are almost done
id do all these things so i wont be sad
and then maybe those 18 months wont be so bad
but then again who am i trying to fool?
bc life isnt life unless im am with you

for my baby boo......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home