Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

10 things i like during sex

ok again ive got no stories. and when i have no stories that means a list. and im sexually frustrated so that means a naughty one

so here goes

10. ive said it before and ill say it again. i love a good spanking.which usually requires doggie style which i love too.alot.

9.getting my hair pulled. not like cavewoman like, but you know. alil pain makes more pleasure

8.tasty lotions and creams that i can lick off. mmm cherries my fave!!

7.i love knowing your having a great time. so when you scratch nails or dig nails in my back ass whatever, i love it

6.a nice full body massage...with you mouth.tongue and teeth included!!

5.toys to make it all interesting. i like cuming from all my naughty spots at once sometimes, so that requires some added reinforcement

4.cuming at the same time as you. nothing beats that.itll probably be like my fourth time to your first but well, lifes a bitch.lol

3.when you hold my hips when im on top. i love it. something intimate about it. i dunno how to explain it

2.when you tease me..when you lick here, nibble there, suck here,stick me real quick and do it all over again,until im screaming in readiness

1.when you lick it and i dont gotta do a goddamn thing. aint nothing better than laying back and enjoying the greatness of doing nothing but getting off!!

there you have it, folks. my dirty whore blog of the day.lol

5 Comments:

  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Pep said…

    Cooooooool list there!!!!
    Yep, all of the above is good by me.

    You can cedia should get together and team up on a sex blog, you'd get hits galore!!! Then you can partner with a sex shop and get ad cash galore!!!!!!

    BTW, my cut is "let's talk"% of the profits.

    :)

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger boabhan sith said…

    I love being bitten and I like to bite...something so erotic about it!

    I guess that's why I read a lot of vampire romances and movies...it's the seduction of pleasure/pain.

    LOL...and I have to agree with #1!

    Hell yeah!

    I like "cow-boy style" the best though..."Yee-haw!"

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Krista Springtead said…

    hmmm...

    we know so much about you now.

    (i have to keep it clean....big brother is watching)

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger cedia said…

    Did someone say SEX?!

    I love to cum in unison! Ultimate Goal!

     
  • At 1:55 AM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    I was just wandering around wondering what I should post about as I had a very quite day and a very noisy, erotic, sweaty night...HMmm Now I want to go back in the bedroom with the ex and get along again for a bit!
    I love this list...maybe I will post a list like this on sss.I am into lists also, I love them, I think a list is def,called for here....Good one Jerzee!!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home