Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, January 21, 2005

im whiney.....lmao

lmmfao!! can you believe that someone bitched me out on my own damn blog? thats funny!!! you guys are the best. hell never come back here again. god too funny!!

bbl with a real post. my foods here.mmmmmmmmmmmm.....

2 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger cedia said…

    Check this out. I got called a whiney bitch too!

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger Goddess Adrasteia said…

    I just lurrrve when people like to tell me I'm full of it. I will not be arguing with anybody because I have one reason behind what I do post and at least two reasons behind what I don't choose to share. If they choose to hate on us, well, they need to familiarize themselves with the "NextBlog" button. Hang in there, doll! Screw anyone who refuses to wipe their feet on the welcome mat before they invite themselves inside.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home