Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, January 22, 2005

F-in right!!!

the dark has come and there be no more snow!!!! yayyyy. i hate the damn snow. i shoveled 4 times today. actually 5!! i did four and then the fucking snowplow bastards came and put a mountain in front of my driveway as austin(my 6 year old) put more snow up on the other end again. i was cursing the whole time too. my body hurts. i went through 4 pairs of gloves, hats and scarves. good thing i have a small obsession with all that stuff. i got like 20 of each.lol

so i did all this hard work and guess what? its supposed to start snowing again soon, and dump just as much down again. the snow god hates me!! guess i better get to bed soon so i can wake up and SHOVEL MORE F-IN SNOW. and its not even good snow. well its good for shoveling, but i wanna make a snow family. if i got to be surrounded by 2 ft of snow i wanna make a friggin snow family. lol

2 Comments:

  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger cedia said…

    This sounds corny but I would love to see a snow family. If you make one, take a picture and post it. :)

     
  • At 3:00 AM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    Hey there Jerzee girl! Sounds like you where busy today!I would love to see your snow family too! If you efer get the energy to build it! Sounds like fun, but I hate the snow and I avoid it if at all possible, we are still having some pretty warm weather here Thank God! That sucks that the snow plows came and made a mountain at the end of your driveway! They need to work that differently don't ya think.I updated my blog just now, I was busy begging for money earlier so I didnt do it then, thats where I was, sorry I missed you! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home