Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, January 16, 2005

hes back!!!!!!

well i woke this morning and checked out the tank and found mr.crab. god knows where he was, but when i found him he was coming out of the filter. so i pushed him back down into the tank. much to his dismay i suppose. im so happy. i told jim about it when he called last night and he said well when you smell rotten crab, youll find him. but i couldnt find him anywhere on the floor. but there he was this morning. austin will be so happy.

ok on to further news. yesterday my friend chris called me yesterday and asked could i please please watch his kid for an hour? i said i guess. it was only an hour cant be too bad. well one hour turned into three. im not very fond of kids. i dont really like being in situations with multiple children. like young kids. older ones are ok. anyway well the kid started getting whiney, and i absolutely hate whiney. so i called chris up and said lets go dude. i got shit to do. he said 15 more minutes. ok fine. 15 mins pass and the kid is throwing tamtrums. i HATE screaming tantrums. they make me insane. so i called chris again. now i know where he was and it only takes 10 minutes. so hes like i had to get gas blah blah blah. yea ok hurry the fuck up!! so then like 5 seconds later he calls me and hes like i hit something. i said i dont care chris lets go. so finally he pulls up and i got the kids all ready and there is this big thing in front of his headlight. he says what the hell is that. i started laughing. it was a birds wing. a bird flew into his headlight and got stuck. it was dead of course so he had to pull it off. next thing you know a whole wing gets pulled out. i almost threw up. it was so gross. but it was funny. so now there is a big dead bird in pieces in my trash can. im not looking forward to taking out the trash anytime soon. yuck.

my poor baby called at like 9 30 . he had to get up at 4am yesterday and they worked him until like 8 30. so then he had to shower shave eat and then go to a meeting and then finally go to bed at like 10 30 - 11pm to get up today and do it again. needless to say i didnt get to talk to him much, which upset me and him as well. he was really pissed. apparently mississippi is not his friend.

last night i hung out at randis for awhile. got a little lit. nothing special and then i came home and got bored went to bed. and thats bout it. i got up this morning and had bluberry pancakes and watched confessions of a teenage drama queen. i think i am drawn to teen movies for some reason. hmm...and now there is another child here keeping austin company while i type my story for you and play chew toy to the ferrets.

maybe ill be back with some exciting news later. probably not but maybe.

k, kids be safe!!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger cedia said…

    I wonder where the crab was... He's safe now. :)

    I have two kids,9 and 6. If I was to watch a baby of someone's they would have to be the non-whiney,non-colic kind who sleeps alot. I just don't have the patience anymore.

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    YAY for MR. Crab on his reapearance! Reminds me of rathwel a bit hee hee hee don't tell him I said that he might just kick my ass LOL Chris should have only been gone for an hour that was not kul to tell you one hour when he meant all frickin day..I agree the poor bird was Karma...poor little tweeter.. Have a great day Jerzee girl:)

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger boabhan sith said…

    Hey, I've spanked other people's kids.
    I don't have any problem with that...AT ALL.
    Mine have their moments but, they know that Mommy walks a fine line and that there are some lines that are better left uncrossed.
    I spanked my brother's kids right in front of them...the little brat hit my daughter for giving him a hug. ...And they weren't going to do a damn thing about it, and it wasn't just a smack it was a full out punch!

    ...sorry, had to rant there for a minute.
    I love my own kids and I can handle my nieces and nephews (they also know that their Aunt can go psycho on them if they give me lip...I don't give you a second warning--you get one that's it) but I don't want other peoples kids problems...

    LOL...now that I wrote a page, I'm glad you found the "crab?"

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger boabhan sith said…

    I feel the need to say...that they aren't exactly my "brother's" kids...he just got married and they came with the package.

    It was kinda funny afterwards b/c his woman thought she'd have my brother say something to me for spanking her kids but, my brother didn't want to die.
    So, he told her just to back off. They know better than to fuck with ME...DAMN IT!

    I would've spanked that kid and put him in a quiet room till his daddy got there...I'm glad I'm not having anymore kids, LOL....thanks for stopping by my site!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home