Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, January 27, 2005

good news and bad news......

you know with good news there is always bad. may not be big bad news. but bad. so first ill do the bad.

my crab died. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. stupid thing would have stopped trying to escape, this wouldnt have happened. im so pissed. and sad.:( stupid crab.

anyway, my good news is that , now im not supposed to get excited(hehehehe) but i heard that if the elections go right in iraq, that all the troops there will come home and that the ones going wont. yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want so bad for my jimmy to come home. my love...something like if they vote to have their own government then they want the us troops out. god please please please, let it happen.

everyone please keep your fingers crossed for me...thanks

6 Comments:

  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger JD Peterson said…

    I'm keepign my fingers crossed for you!!!

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger cedia said…

    Got you and Jimmy in my prayers.

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    thanks for the prayers guys. your the best

    my son named the crab. i dunno if your familiar with spongebob or not but the crabs name was mr.crabs.lol

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will be praying for you and for all our folks over in Iraq that they get to come home at last..Let Iraq handle its own affairs. and keep our folks safe...
    such a complex issue..I hope your Jimmy gets to come home.:)

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger boabhan sith said…

    I love spongebob spuare pants...

    Mr. Crabs was probably escaping to go make some "money."


    I've got my fingers and my toes crossed for ya but, I'm not sure how long I can keep them that way. It makes walking dificult and...how am I going to whipe my ass!?!


    ...seriously though, I DO hope your lovely can come home.

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    lol. thanks you all for the prayers. lets hope they6 work

     

Post a Comment

<< Home